30% trading is gambling.

I don't think you need to compare forex trading with betfair. There are lot more options of analysis and trade management in forex trading. There are liquidity levels and economic news affecting the market which is not the case in betfair.

Forex and betting is similar but they profit and lose from different events. There is also no volatility in betting business which is a big problem for forex traders.

Do you agree that trading is contain 30% of gamble..
There are so many trader that losing their fund in forex trade. They lack of knowledge,and management.
I wonder that forex is part of gamble. Eventhough, i never lost in trade in lite forex broker and i just able to gain small profit because i've used little fund and save trade.
You could argue that 100% of trading is gambling

Obviously 30% is more than gambling. It affects badly on your account like if you lose your trade you can lose your 30% of capital in just one trade. With more risk in the next trading one can wash his account in only 3 trades. What will happen then? He has to invest again if wants to continue with forex trading. I am not in favour of using much capital in one trade.

If you are not disciplined trader and you have not passed through learning process, then probably all your trades could be treated as gambling. For all other traders I would argue that they are gamblers

even on the major pairs?
If you ask about volatility, then yes it is inherent to all trading pairs even to majors. You can't avoid volatility in trading but basically it makes the business of speculation profitable. Flat markets would yield very low returns. But the problem is that volatility is hard to describe because on short timeframes it is basically a random factor.

Back