30% trading is gambling.

Trading includes some luck, but I can't name it gambling. Trading absolutely depends on your skills and your ability to analyze the market. It becomes gambling only if you don't have enough knowledge and information. So to avoid this, just develop your skills i think :)
This luck is not for everyone not we sure when it will be our side. It is just a dream that may it happen and we win the game. Traders who use much % in trading as in the thread 30% is mentioned ,I will say it is totally risk and certainly much chances of loss are there because when we are careless about risk management market will not give us favor .

Right, without analysis and proper plan trading can be just a gambling. It is not as you will do consciously gambling but market will treat it as a chance you may win or loose. When we say about plan it means you first think what ratio of capital you will use in trading how will manage it if market goes worse, all these things saves you from unexpected loss.

If you are willing to make frequent small deposits and its psychologically comfortable for you, then 30% deposit per trading is workings strategy. But instead of training your psychology you simply add more hassle.

This is suggested for those who can handle the situations in high risk trading. All are not the same so traders with skill and having good strategy that is working for them many times they can do trading with 30% of amount. You gave a good advise to deposit a little so that if they are not able to make profit in any trade they will have a back up to invest again with this risky way of trading..

Let's be honest, trading is a gamble for 95% of traders. That is why regular income from trading is only 5%. These are people who take trading seriously and managed to build their business on the market.

Of course you will treat trading as a game if you trade on intuition and luck. Not everyone is ready to analyze the market and study the situation in depth.

I am outraged by the fact that many people do not consider trading to be something serious. And this is despite the fact that there are already a huge number of success stories of people who have really changed their lives through trading.

I am outraged by the fact that many people do not consider trading to be something serious. And this is despite the fact that there are already a huge number of success stories of people who have really changed their lives through trading.
Do you know personally any successful trader that makes money from trading on consistent basis? 70-90% of newbie traders lose, so let's not offer false hopes to those who's just started their journey

After reading/researching the pedigree/health of a race horse (fundamental analysis) and past performances (technical analysis) a punter places a bet for that horse to win the race. For that, we called it "gambling" or "punting"..

After doing fundamental & technical research and analysis on currencies pair, we place a trade position in anticipation and probable movement of that currencies pair. For that, and as a matter of course, we do not (heavens forbid) dare called it "gambling"...but "trading" because that sounds more "professional".

So, nooooooo, trading the forex is most certainly 100% NOT GAMBLING :p

it’s investing ;)

Back