• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss liteforex.com (liteforex.org)

General discussions of a financial company
I am new to forex and I have been testing several brokers and I found following broker
liteforex
Does any one have any experience with them?
Any comments much appreciated.
Thank you:)

Nah, but you might want to start to search the broker review forum...

forexbastards.com/public/review/www.liteforex.org

Later.

I am new to forex and I have been testing several brokers and I found following broker
liteforex.org
Does any one have any experience with them?
Any comments much appreciated.
Thank you:)

You will need to do a lot of due diligence when choosing a broker.

As No Time said, look through the Forex Bastards broker reviews and only choose one that has a high rating with a large number of reviewers.

Low Pip spreads are not the be all and end all![/url][/B][/quote]

Hello dear participants of the dialogue.
I'm the official representative of the company LiteForex. My name is Dmitry. With the permission of the forum administration, I would like to invite all interested persons to discuss the services of our company in this topic. Also I'll be glad to listen to offers and help to solve interesting questions.

Hello Dmitry,

Welcome to the FPA forums.

Note to members - Please do not confuse Dmitry of Lite Forex with Felix (our Dmitri).

Greetings. My name's Lara, I'm learning Forex trading because I want to start to trade on my own account so I want to ask you some questions about LiteForex. What are the conditions for beginner traders? Can I open also a demo account and real account in the same time? Have I pay to open account? What's a minimum deposit? Thanks a lot!

Hello, yuzurank.

There were spikes (out-market quotations) on some trading tools on Friday night. There is a point in the client contract designating company actions in this situation:
7.2. The company has the right to cancel or reconsider results of the Client transaction in the following cases:
a) the transaction is opened / closed under out-market quotation.
b) in case of detection of program failures on a server
(the Quoting Regulations - http://liteforex.org/content/en/reglament.doc)

The transactions can’t be executed on spikes and so they were cancelled. We also corrected the data on the diagrams. To display the correct data you should choose the point "Update" in your trading terminal. To get more detailed information you should contact our technical support.

Technical Support Department
Work schedule: 1 a.m. Mon 23.59 p.m. Fri (GMT +2)
LiteForex Forex E-mail: eng.support@liteforex.org
LiteForex Forex ICQ: 298-279-796
Yahoo messenger: Lforex
Windows Live Messenger: Lf_support@live.ru

Last edited:
Got U$ 315’000.00 Scammed from LiteForex

Hi
My name is Rodrigo, from Brazil, and I’m a Forex Trader for 3 years now, and I’ve got an small account at LiteForex.org to try some techniques and etc. Fortunately, I’ve never been scammed before, but now I’m extremely frustrated of being robbed like that. Let’s stop the bull**** and go to the facts.
LiteForex has got some index pairs LFX denominated, as USDLFX, LFXJPY, GBPLFX and etc. I had never paid attention to such pairs as I’m a EURUSD and GBPUSD trader; but last Friday (Nov/05) I found out those LFX pairs and got interested on them.
I noticed that GBPLFX pair was very “spiky” and could give me great scalp opportunities, and started trading it. I’ve risked it all, as it was a small account, and as the pair spiked, I was opening trades. That was awesome, and I made thousands dollars trading this pair.
Leveraged by the money I made on this pair, I’ve opened orders on my usual pairs, and, in the end of the day I had 315 thousand dollars.
By the morning, I woke up thinking on withdrawing part of my funds, and keep trading this pair, but surprising me, LiteForex had DELETED all my trades. I thought it was a mistake, and write them an e-mail, and the answer I’ve got is “Those were non-market quotation orders”.
How the hell could that be NON-MARKET quotation orders if they make the price of the LFX pairs? How could that be a mistake? Isn’t that too simple for them, if a lucky guy like me make a lot of money at their pairs, they just say it was a system problem, and delete all the orders?????
As I told them I was about to fold a complain at Forex Peace Army, they asked me to send the number of the other orders, witch I “thought” were in market quotation, and I sent it. Fortunately I was smart and saved my Statements and screenshots. Wonder if I hadn’t done that, how could I give them the order numbers?
I was complacent and accepted that they could have had problems with the LFX pairs (brazilian stupidity of believing people good will), and sent them the number of the other orders on the other pairs so they could pay me back (something around $70’000,00, les than ¼ of the REAL profits).
I think now that they were not expecting me to have those order numbers, and I surprised them as I e-mailed it. So they stoped answering my e-mails, started ignoring me and no money back at all.
I can’t just accept that they will scam me like that, and I need your help.
I’ve got charts, statements, the e-mails and etc if you need it.
Thanks and best regards.

Back