• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss fxpro.com

General discussions of a financial company
FXPro Take Out Money is Not Easy

Hi,
afhter 20 days of trading i have double my account and now trying take out money from my fxpro accounts.
i have 2 account on fxpro.
Made a reuqest for take out on my first/main account last week via credit card. Today if've got an e-mail as they like to have scanned copy of my CC.
So, sent them the requested copy (altrhough, this is a pre paied card and no name in on the card Hope this will not a problem)

Now, afhter i have sent the copy of credit card they just ask me a copy of credit card statement from my bank
=====================
Dear Client

Thank you for your email.
Please provide your card bill statement that shows your own name together with your card number.

Kindest regards,

Al***** Ra*****

Accounting Supervisor
===============

I will send them in the hope they will finally give me back my earned money. Anyway they already have my CC number on file as i have funded both accounts trough credit card.

Second account.
Here is a problem. The second account has ben added to my first Main account. With a dropdown menu i should be able to swich betwean account when i ask a widhtraw.
However; I am not able to swich from my main account to second account to ask widhtrawal (it just not swich due some java error etc)
I asways contact support several times and everytime they tell me it will be fixed tomorrow. So far, nothing has ben fixed.

Due this widhtrawal problems i tried to ask widhtrawal by Wire transfer to my bank. However i just got an e-mail that says:
Thank you for submitting your request.
==================
Unfortunately the transaction has been declined for the following reason.

*YOU SHOULD WITHDRAWAL WITH THE SAME METHOD YOU DEPOSITED*

If you have any further questions regarding this transaction please contact our Accounts department at Accounting@FxPro.com or by phone on +357 25 969 222
=================
Calling the number you can talk to answering machine.

Current status: afhter 5 business days i still not able to get my money back.
Will see what excuse they have afhter sending a copy on credit card and statement of my bank

I think this is very complicate to get back money from there. It seems they will do anything to avoid you to ask you money back.
But when you fund your account with credit card no question made...

I have accounts with other brokers (GFTUK, forex metal, etc)
When i ask to take out money from my account i has ben done within 24 hours with both mentioned brokers. No additional question, no tricks to delay..

FXPO seems to be good for trading wiht low spreads but the rest doesn't work very well.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Probably i will close my account going to another broker
Dont like the way they work.

Spread on FxPro

Hi Roberto,
I'm an FxPro demo subscriber and I've read You experienced FxPro real account; I would like to know if spreads on real trading are the same as those proposed on demo. Thanks.

be careful!

Once u establish the "withdrawal" routine with this company u shouldn't have any problems receiving your money. I still do not fully trust this company with any "real" money amounts(over 1000.$). When I opened my account(about 1 year ago) they were relatively new Broker and very eager to please. Not so sure now that they r growing rapidly . I ALWAYS request my withdrawals thru an email to their accounting dept because their MYACOUNTS page has NEVER successfully tendered any of my withdrawal requests. They have a copy of both sides of my creditcard(this is how I originally funded this account) and this account and card are only used to fund and receive withdrawals from this company ONLY.The minute that the money hits this account it is transferred to my MAIN bank account. I dont want ANY broker to have ANY more info on my finances then needed to service my account. It seems to me they play the "DELAY" game in hopes u might trade down your account. Of course, I cant prove this but all their rules seem designed to allow more time to "take" your money. They have not(yet) done ANYTHING severe enough to make me leave. They have been a better broker than any other company I have used(4-5 others in past and all US based). I hope this info helps!

Once u establish the "withdrawal" routine with this company u shouldn't have any problems receiving your money. I still do not fully trust this company with any "real" money amounts(over 1000.$). When I opened my account(about 1 year ago) they were relatively new Broker and very eager to please. Not so sure now that they r growing rapidly . I ALWAYS request my withdrawals thru an email to their accounting dept because their MYACOUNTS page has NEVER successfully tendered any of my withdrawal requests. They have a copy of both sides of my creditcard(this is how I originally funded this account) and this account and card are only used to fund and receive withdrawals from this company ONLY.The minute that the money hits this account it is transferred to my MAIN bank account. I dont want ANY broker to have ANY more info on my finances then needed to service my account. It seems to me they play the "DELAY" game in hopes u might trade down your account. Of course, I cant prove this but all their rules seem designed to allow more time to "take" your money. They have not(yet) done ANYTHING severe enough to make me leave. They have been a better broker than any other company I have used(4-5 others in past and all US based). I hope this info helps!

Hi, thanks for your replay.
This issue has ben solved and money comes In. But it was very complicated. Hope if there will be another widthrawal it will go faster, and you maybe they just wait you drown down your account. It doesn't seems to me that they are very happy when they have to give out your money while taking money from you is fast as a flash with no questions.

To Bartolomeo: the spreads in live are bit higher (1or 2 pips) than on demo. Depensd on wich pairs you trading. they have variable spreads so it is difficoult to analize the exact difference.

many complaints about withdrawal. FPA, pls kindly verify

Dear FPA,
There are many complaints about withdrawal from FXpro. Please kindly take actions to verify and let us know the truth.
Anybody can help to make it clear?
Thank you so much and look forward to hearing from you all.
VNFX

How can you plot correctly the 200SMA for EUR/USD

here as mine.

anyone who follows EUR/USD knows the 200 SMA is around 1.38

bad_moving_average.jpg

I have serious doubts about the data integrity as sometimes quotes for the Dow Jones just don't manage to my client and the Dow Jows graphic is permanently missing the missed quotes.

I like your dedication to cause!

here as mine.

anyone who follows EUR/USD knows the 200 SMA is around 1.38

bad_moving_average.jpg

I have serious doubts about the data integrity as sometimes quotes for the Dow Jones just don't manage to my client and the Dow Jows graphic is permanently missing the missed quotes.

I also noticed that the feed on their Indices(DOW/S&P/NASDQ/ect.) is not accurate(seems delayed). This in no way hurts my trading so I dont care. Mordan, I have had my FXPro account for about 1 solid year. I havent had(or noticed) any Pricefeed problems(mystery spikes mostly that scream StopHunting). This is very important to me as I use Stops(EA) and if u see these spikes(more than 50 pips or so) when no other platform has them u got problems. FXPro is a giant pain-in-the-arse when it comes to withdraws but I have always gotten my money from them. I dont trade Forex for living anymore(to many thieves) even though my EA is making money everyday. So far, FXPro has been my best Broker overall-not perfect-but at least they havent stolen my money(or at least I havent noticed-lol) and that is good enough for me.

Hi, they plot 6 trading days a week, reflected in the low Sunday volumes. As a quick fix, you can plot the SMA240 (6 / 5 * 200) instead of the SMA200. Hope this helps.

FXPro.com is giving USA clients the boot?

Seems this company has had enough of of us(USA clients). We will soon be asked to close accounts and dont let the forex door hit you in the arse!:unhappy:

Back