31FX Scam warning!!!

fxscamreporter

Recruit
I received a call from 31FX selling their forex services and product. Same old story that we have a FX expert who can help you achieve a lot of profit etc. I asked her if they are registered with FCA and she said YES!!! I asked her for registration number and then she said we have legal identifier from FCA as we now sell Crypto so we cannot remain authorised by FCA.

I then asked her to give me their old FCA registration number and she passed me to their legal department. They did not give me registration number and started becoming rude.

I have reported them to Financial Ombudsmann.

Stay away from them as they definitely looks like a scam.

I received a call from 31FX selling their forex services and product. Same old story that we have a FX expert who can help you achieve a lot of profit etc. I asked her if they are registered with FCA and she said YES!!! I asked her for registration number and then she said we have legal identifier from FCA as we now sell Crypto so we cannot remain authorised by FCA.

I then asked her to give me their old FCA registration number and she passed me to their legal department. They did not give me registration number and started becoming rude.

Thanks for the info

Inresting, I've been with 31FX for about 8 months now and so far I could do what ever they advertised. I could withdraw anytime and one time I did. Also, my broker will contact me everytime there is an update that involves my investment, no matter how miniscule the update is.

Inresting, I've been with 31FX for about 8 months now and so far I could do what ever they advertised. I could withdraw anytime and one time I did. Also, my broker will contact me everytime there is an update that involves my investment, no matter how miniscule the update is.
Why do I get a feeling that you are from 31FX. Anyways, why don;t you share screenshot of the withdrawal you made so we can put this to rest? Also, share a screenshot of your trading history as well.

Back