News Trading

Hisham1907

Private
Hello All,

I am trying to trade the news.....have anyone here a good strategy for the news trading?

Thanks

Hisham

Hello All,

I am trying to trade the news.....have anyone here a good strategy for the news trading?

Thanks

Hisham

Hi,
I am a fully technical trader and I always avoid any high impact news. Fundamental trading to me are absolutely more difficult than technical trading. This is due to actually Fundamental don't take effect in immediately. If you trade on the release of news, to me it is kind of luck trading because those are just price speculations. Just my 2 cents of view.

It could be a very profitable way of trading.

It could be very easy to have loss as well. It is just hard to manage your trades. I don't say fundamental analysis wasn't good in trading. But in my experience of knowledge in fundamental, it doesn't create immediate effect. It might take even 3 to 6 months for the news. So how you manage on those trade?

You should be very fast when trading the news. Just go for the initial spike and thats it, after that the market could go in any direction.

try with spike trading, put stop order 2-5 minutes before news release. make sure your brokers fully allow such trading strategies. main problem with spike trading is, when ea about released price market will spike so does the spread, :).

Hello All,

Thanks

Hisham

For heavy impact news you can use pending orders 5 minutes before that news release. Place a buy stop 15-20 pips above current market price and a sell stop below 15/20 pips. When the news is released one gets triggered so cancel the other and take profit before any retrace, don't be greedy ;)

Hi All,

Who do people people think is the best broker to trade news?

I currently use AAAFX.

Cheers

jcoale39

News trading is exciting but only if you have a separate account for news trading. Keep you capital low in that account and use some high lot and aim 25 - 35 pips depending on pair and news importance.

Back