• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
Nice name!:p...........must have been started by someone who is filthy rich and now has nothing else to do but to make other people rich.:cool:

Hi
Why you make trading not verified on (myfxbook), every one know that you hide the real starting date, or you hide other things too.
Keep everything verified in front of people , let people trust you

My Dear Patrichia!

I appreciate your request to promulgate the results of Her Queens Money Collector to gain and be awarded by people's trust.

I doubt that you saw my kindly provided link to MyFxBook, where you can see, watch and evaluate all trades produced by Her Queens Money Collector.

Please visit my homepage again: I-Make-You-Rich.com

I presume that your PC-screen is to small as you are a lawyer travelling through the world with a tiny 15inch Notebook. In that case please scroll down on the mainpage. Here you will easily find a link to MyFxBook AND FxBlue.

I hope, this will wipe out all doubts about the truth of Her Queens Money Collector.

Yours faithfully

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

A Happy New Trading Year to all of YOU!

Dear Customers, friends, followers, FPA members and to all of you who visited our homepage:

Sorry for this bad start of the Year 2015.

We traded against a general trading rule: NEVER set trades in a week with an international holiday.

But the Christmas-week went so fine, that we decided to continue in the New Year's week as well. We were punished by bad results. All our major pairs went down at the same time.

At least we did not made minus on our initial deposit. Just our profit turned out a part smaller.

This is to assure you that we will never do this mistake again. We learned from it and we will not trade anymore around Christmas and New Year and Eastern.

Yours faithfully

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

hello I-Make-You-Rich.com. pls kindly connect my traders trust.com mt4 acct in time. I have paid for your service and i also sent you email msg to connect me with all requested info. I suggest probably my msg was in your spam folder bcos u might have reply my email since.
hoping to see your mail soonest. Pls also inform me through my mail if my email if my acct has been connected,
thanks
kunle from Nigeria

hello I-Make-You-Rich.com. pls kindly connect my traders trust.com mt4 acct in time. I have paid for your service and i also sent you email msg to connect me with all requested info. I suggest probably my msg was in your spam folder bcos u might have reply my email since.
hoping to see your mail soonest. Pls also inform me through my mail if my email if my acct has been connected,
thanks
kunle from Nigeria

My Dear Kunle!

You told me several differently information, which lead to confusion. I will not post all this confusion information here.

Her Queens Money Collector needs at least 10.000 units. No matter if Cents, YEN, USD, British Pounds or Rubel. Since your account does not fill this requirement, please open an account with a broker who offers a cent account.

Anyhow, I answer all your questions as fast as possible. Please forgive me for every delayed answer, since we are quiet busy in the moment.

Yours faithfully

Ortwin Rich
Sales & Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

My Dear Kunle!

You told me several differently information, which lead to confusion. I will not post all this confusion information here.

Her Queens Money Collector needs at least 10.000 units. No matter if Cents, YEN, USD, British Pounds or Rubel. Since your account does not fill this requirement, please open an account with a broker who offers a cent account.

Anyhow, I answer all your questions as fast as possible. Please forgive me for every delayed answer, since we are quiet busy in the moment.

Yours faithfully

Ortwin Rich
Sales & Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Att. : Ortwin Rich
1 - If we subscribe to your signal, trades in our accounts will be exactly like trades in your account that we see here ?
2 - After we pay you, will you send your signals directly to our account on our own vps ? ? OR we have to give you our account to put on your own vps ????????
Thank you

Att. : Ortwin Rich
1 - If we subscribe to your signal, trades in our accounts will be exactly like trades in your account that we see here ?
2 - After we pay you, will you send your signals directly to our account on our own vps ? ? OR we have to give you our account to put on your own vps ????????
Thank you

Dear Patrichia, I appreciate your questionnaire.

Answer to No.1: Besides our account we are presenting here, we run, of course, some other accounts. Here we can see that all trades were executed exactly as the ones you can see with ForexPeaceArmy.

This account here shows only what is POSSIBLE with only 100 USD and a CENT account.

Answer to No 2: Her Queens Money Collector does not need an VPS. Nor on our nether on your side.

General Information about Her Queens Money Collector:

Her Queens Money Collector is a highly developed EA, initially made for Her Majesty
(I am not allowed to tell you which Highness) , therefore this name, and later modified for Banks and big Insurance Companies.

Lately we modified it again so that it can also work with "smaller" accounts. But it still needs a minimum of 10,000 units.

It doesn't matter if it is just 10,000 Cents or real Dollars, Euros, Yen, Rubel or British Pounds. Therefore we recommend Roboforex, because her you can start with 100 USD (= 10000 Cents)

But this is not all: Her Queens Money Collector produces about 250 potentional signals every day and all of them will be checked by our account manager. Only when he agrees that a signal is logical, than the trade will be executed and some milliseconds later on your account, too.

This EA requires its own server and backtesting is not possible at all, because of the human factor.

I hope I could answer all your questions

Yours faithfully

Ortwin Rich
Sales&Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Dear Patrichia, I appreciate your questionnaire.

Answer to No.1: Besides our account we are presenting here, we run, of course, some other accounts. Here we can see that all trades were executed exactly as the ones you can see with ForexPeaceArmy.

This account here shows only what is POSSIBLE with only 100 USD and a CENT account.

Answer to No 2: Her Queens Money Collector does not need an VPS. Nor on our nether on your side.

General Information about Her Queens Money Collector:

Her Queens Money Collector is a highly developed EA, initially made for Her Majesty
(I am not allowed to tell you which Highness) , therefore this name, and later modified for Banks and big Insurance Companies.

Lately we modified it again so that it can also work with "smaller" accounts. But it still needs a minimum of 10,000 units.

It doesn't matter if it is just 10,000 Cents or real Dollars, Euros, Yen, Rubel or British Pounds. Therefore we recommend Roboforex, because her you can start with 100 USD (= 10000 Cents)

But this is not all: Her Queens Money Collector produces about 250 potentional signals every day and all of them will be checked by our account manager. Only when he agrees that a signal is logical, than the trade will be executed and some milliseconds later on your account, too.

This EA requires its own server and backtesting is not possible at all, because of the human factor.

I hope I could answer all your questions

Yours faithfully

Ortwin Rich
Sales&Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Thank you for your explanation.
Now I have a cent account with balance 10000.00 units with my own broker , what I have to do to get your signal, and how will you send me the trades ?

Back