LLoyds Capital Group LLC

jimbo911

Recruit
I lost £187.5k to Thomas Yoos of Lloyds Capital Group in 2/3 days trading in October 2008 although he assured me 10% stop losses would be used. He refuses to communicate with me or offer me any kind of compensation even though he admits he and his trader Athan Charles messed up my account.I am not sure whether its negligent or fraudulent or both? Yoos needs to sort this out but he will not cooperate.Any advice offered?

How many times have I seen this story? Account manager promises something like limiting drawdowns, tight risk management, or provides some sort of alleged insurance for the initial balance. Then account manager has a bad day/week/month and demolishes the account.

People, DO NOT LET ANYONE TRADE FOR YOU WITHOUT A REAL CONTRACT!!! If you are placing 10's of thousands of dollars with a company, you can afford to spend a couple grand having that company and its traders investigated and their backgrounds checked. You can also afford to have a lawyer check the contract to make sure that you are really protected.

If these people really destroyed your money and won't talk to you, I hope you can at least report them to the proper authorities and sue him for every pip he took.

LloydsCapital

Hi Guys

I too, lost money in very quick time with LloydsCapital, to the tune of £13,750 in the matter of days

I was also told that trading would be done with 10% stop losses and very tight controls on each trade

Still waiting for a satisfactory outcome

Regards

Rajghai

Tom Yoos Is A Scammer

TOM YOOS IS LISTED IN SOUTH FLORIDA NFA CFTC SCAM AS WELL. HE AND THE PEOPLE HE HAS WORKED WITH ARE ALL SCAMMERS. I KNOW TOM. HE ALSO SCAMS PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR HIM. HE ALSO IS A DRUG ADDICT AND LOVES PROSTITUTES. HE HAS 4 OR 5 KIDS YOUNGER CHILDREN BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP HIM FROM STEALING PEOPLES MONEY SLEEPING AROUND ON HIS WIFE AND DOING AS MUCH ILLEGAL DRUGS HE CAN GET HIS HANDS ON. HE KEEPS LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH IN A SAFE IN HIS HOUSE. PEOPLES MONEY THAT HE HAS STOLEN. HE LIKES TO DO DRUGS, GET HIGH AND TAKE PEOPLE INTO HIS MASTER BED ROOM PULL OUT HIS LARGE STACKS OF 100 DOLLAR BILLS AND BRAG. WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCUM.:hissyfit:

The post above may or may not be true. If Mr. Yoos wants to claim it is libelous, he will need to contact the FPA. Considering that he refused to speak to the FPA over a scam issue, I will ask him to kindly communicate with the FPA about that issue.

He has an email address for the FPA. The FPA is open to discussions, but only if Mr. Yoos is willing to talk to the FPA. The last time the FPA tried to talk to him, he refused.

Tom Yoos is a 100% scam artist!!

I worked for a company that Tom was affilated with.....GOOGLE Frank Desantis.....tom. has been associated with frank desantis, joe valko, justin schumm for years!! He is a crook..do not invest with him.

Back