35pip.com

Thanks Pharaoh , I never make a page, I'll try to lay out a page, I do not know if it's included in the screenshoot of my subscription, and the few signs I received...
When I finish, I'll post the address here, I would like that page can have testimonials from other people and a link to this post (if possible, of course) . Ariel

PDF file for the EA

View attachment SignalCopyMySQLSlave.pdf Here is a .pdf file I found that should help with configuring the EA once you get the EA from them. Makes a heck of alot more since once you know how the EA operates. If you purchased the premium with EA, they will recommend you give them your demo account number first so you can test the signals out first, but i'm going to go ahead and trade with my life account, you have to give them our live account number as well so they can hardcode it into the EA, hope this helps s little

United Methodist pastor --- Honest???

LOL....and LOL some more!

Some people really have to be burn by fire (and that it hurts like hell) before they recognize fire
When the next time they see/meet fire, they stay well away at a safe distance....or throw a bucket of water (or a full chamber pot) over it.

I wouldn't believe any United Methodist pastor whose identity cannot be verified by real name and town ... otherwise it's likely to be somebody from 35pips posting the positive comment ... and strangely, 35pips don't seem to be responding???

I'm a United Methodist pastor that trades forex for a hobby. I discovered 35pips.com while surfing the web. At first, I received occasional emails showing their individual trade results, but after I bit the bullet and subscribed to their ridiculously inexpensive signal service, I received their daily signals. These guys only trade two pairs, GBP/USD and GBP/JPY, but they are experts with these.

Their signals are beyond excellent. I live in Nebraska, so I receive signals at 6am and 6pm, which works well for me. I use smart money management principles and set my own s/l and t/p.

I can't recommend this service highly enough. Happy trading!

Scarlet Trader:

I wouldn't believe any United Methodist pastor whose identity cannot be verified by real name and town ... so how about it Scarlet Trader???

My personal experience with 35pip.com is great service. Clean, serious and it's working.

Hello, it looks to me that people are complaining here a scam when the only thing that they have is activation or mail filter problems. I like EAs because I see that when I don't follow my trades I lose money, so with a EA it would be a good way to stay always with one eye on the market. It's 3 years that I'm studing forex and I have tryed a lot of robots but until now I didn't found one that works. I had a good surprise with 35pip.com, I had open a demo account on 12 november 2012 and put 35pip EA on it . I attach here my resultsreport.jpg , in 2 months I got a real good profit with a realy small draw down. I think the big thiference is that this EA is not a robot, It works as a robot for us (since it is independent) but he's replicating transactions made by 35pips traders that's probably why it is so stable in diferent market conditions and pairs. In this period of time I had 166 transactions that's why I don't understand the posts here complaining about few trades. I get the EA transactions and I have made the registration also to the signals, it's a duplicated thing because I had setup later metatrader to notify me by mail any transaction so this would be enough but I'm saying this just to tell that I receive the signals in less than a minute after my metatrader send it's transaction notice. Since metatrader send directly to my server and 35pip mail has to travel from there server to mine this means that the trade signal is sent in real time time-mail.jpg. I suppose that probably the cause of delays on this would be searched on the mail provider we are using (slow or congestionated mail servers, spam filters, grey lists ...).
I had my problems too, I didn't had any trasaction the first days and I was complaining about that then I found out that my broker had two names for the simbols ( EURUSD ) and ( EURUSD. ) one is for the contratcs with fixed spread and the other is for contracts with floating spread I left the default configuration on the EA so it was trying to trade the symbols not allowed by my contract. It was just necessary to put that magic dot (.) on the sufix field of the EA configuration and everything started to work. Sometimes we have to do our homework!
I had also started a second demo account with few money (1000 euro) to see if I could manage it with the same results of the first account (20 000 euros) and it's already going well. I know that 2 months it's not enough to judge a strategie but from my manual trades and results and from what I see on my demos with 35pip I think they move realy well in the market. Low risk transactions, short and medium term strategies... I'm starting on a live account this week.
From my experience I don't understand why they are on this folder. I also would like to give a public thanks to there work and hope they keep clean and professional as until now.

Have nice tradings :)

I would like to retract a positive review I posted some weeks ago about 35pip. That analysis I gave was based on a study of their entry and exit notifications via email, I promised I would return after two months of live trading. I have set up the EA as instructed by the manual . I am using two accounts with two different ID. The EA hays not placed a singe trade in two months, however it closes trades that were opened by Master. When an open signal is sent by master, my EA response is : order cannot be executed, price out of range. All the orders are out range ? I decided to crosscheck. I found out all the entry point prices sent by Master were not available as at the time the signal was sent. I challenge any one here to prove to me how he/she has been able to make profit (or even place a trade) with non existent prices.

Hello fxtrader20, can you please provide more details. I have 14 positions open on the server and I have all the 14 positions open on my metatrader. I have my computer always on otherwise I will lose the open order cote. My last open position was today at 09:21 ( GMT ) buy GBPCHF 1.43172. There's parameters like enterOnNegativeTolerance and MinNegativePipsTolerance and the same for positive. They can have something to do with your problem but I'm not a 35pip expert.
Tell us more information, we have to understand if we are receiving different information because of 35pip or if we are doing different things with it because of our configurations.
( any way if you lose that GBPCHF position this mornig it's ok because it's negative right now :) )

fxtrader20,

Leave a new review with a new rating. Use the same name and mention that it's a followup. That will make it quicker for the review mods to find and merge the old review under the new one.

Back