35pip.com

Most of the time when i read a post in the scam alert folder, I find a recruit who says I am a novice trader but very happy with the service.

Meantime, i read other posts where people say that they are facing many troubles with the service.

So think about it and ask for a refund from all those services (signals, EAs, courses, ...).

Save your time and your money.

Additionaly, i can say: please send me your so good real time signals and I will post the result to FPA.

If it is so good, what could you loose ? Furthermore why do you sell signals because you are busy trading and you are successfull so you don't need additional income sources.

It is very strange but I can't find professional traders offering this kind of service. Why ? Because they are busy trading.

This says it all. If they are doing what they say why bother doing the signals, just bank your money and hang out on the yacht with the boys. They don't respond to e-mails, the web site looks dubious, just walk away...

Morning All,

Still surprised about lack of feedback from other traders on 35pip.com.

Scarlet Trader has posted positive remarks elsewhere BUT he is the only one I have read that gives a rating.

I'm not convinced to proceed at this stage.
Note Before: You must pay for 12 months service NOT 1 month so that's $US72 not $6 .
If you can get your money back you lose $72:unhappy:

regards
Philip

contact

I have tryed to cantact them for some questions. At first i get no replys that was when i used the fill out form in contact area, and i also used my hotmail. Then i try to copy the email adress that they have and take away the last dot, i also use my gmail this time. Then they replyed. so use gmail and use the email adress they have and im sure you get an answear. I have tell them about this problem, but i dont think they understand it.

would be intresting if someone MORE other than scarlet trader would try them.

best regards

35pips.com

I have started receiving signals from 35pips.com, I think they are ok at the price they are asking. They usually give one buy/sell GBPJPY signal per day from Monday to Friday. It is a simple signal, no stop loss and no take profit target, it all depends on the trader to set them. All the signals I have received are profitable but keep your eyes on your email because they will alert you to close the position really fast when the trade is turning. From previous experience I think the accuracy of their signal is comparable or better than most of the more expensive signals service. Nivti 1 and Phil browne should try this but don't expect too much. And be sure to ask them again and again and again for the first signal because these guys are forgetful. I think their subscribers admin is rather weak. Scarlet trader, you are right. They don't belong in the scam alert folder but we all have to be cautious and remember what Rahman SL said. Thanks guys.

I have started receiving signals from 35pips.com, I think they are ok at the price they are asking. They usually give one buy/sell GBPJPY signal per day from Monday to Friday. It is a simple signal, no stop loss and no take profit target, it all depends on the trader to set them. All the signals I have received are profitable but keep your eyes on your email because they will alert you to close the position really fast when the trade is turning. From previous experience I think the accuracy of their signal is comparable or better than most of the more expensive signals service. Nivti 1 and Phil browne should try this but don't expect too much. And be sure to ask them again and again and again for the first signal because these guys are forgetful. I think their subscribers admin is rather weak. Scarlet trader, you are right. They don't belong in the scam alert folder but we all have to be cautious and remember what Rahman SL said. Thanks guys.

That is an interesting signal, no stop loss or take profit level? The profitable trader is you, not them if that is the case. I can send you a random signal once per day too, then you will identify the level you will allow it to move against you and the level you will cut out for profit, that is pretty interesting, maybe you should be sending the signals to them ;)

Arujin what do you mean no stop and take profit. They send me the close of the signals as a cmmmersial for their site but not the open, maybe we shall work togeter i have the close and you the open :)

No but what do you mena dont they send when you shall close the signal in profit or in loss ? Also when do they send the signals is it usually around the same time or can it come anytime ? Tanks for the info

best regards

35pips.com

Hi jgadefelth, here is the signal I received on Friday May 6 - Order opened: Buy GBPJPY@ 131.873- that's all they give. You set the stop loss and take profit yourself. They closed the order with a 49 pips profit. Funny thing is that I received the order closed first before I received the order opened. Those guys at 35pips can be really confusing. I emailed them about the matter and they asked me to give another email address other than yahoo. I gave them my Gmail. Hope they will perform better next week. I'll keep you posted.Thanks.

Yes please keep us updated.

I talk to them they say they send all the info and they also have a trade copier so i dont even need to trade myself, have you tryed that one ?

best regards

SCAM

I have had nothing but problems with them, they dont reply to emails, then they do, then when you ask a question they dont reply any more. They charge for a year, then they offered a trade copier programme at a higher cost, that sends orders and sometimes doesnt, when I ask why they say it must be at my end.
Also PLEASE BEWARE just like HappyTraders the results they post are of CLOSED trades only....they do not post how many open trades they have and what losses those are running at, as they dont have stops they may have many many positions open with huge losses and it doesnt affect performance stats as they only show closed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCAM

I have had nothing but problems with them, they dont reply to emails, then they do, then when you ask a question they dont reply any more. They charge for a year, then they offered a trade copier programme at a higher cost, that sends orders and sometimes doesnt, when I ask why they say it must be at my end.
Also PLEASE BEWARE just like HappyTraders the results they post are of CLOSED trades only....they do not post how many open trades they have and what losses those are running at, as they dont have stops they may have many many positions open with huge losses and it doesnt affect performance stats as they only show closed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCAM

Thanks for you post, it would be intresting to see if others also have problems with the trade copier ?

have you seen that they have open trades in great draw down ?

best regards

Back