35pip.com

feedback on 35pip.com

Sincere thanks all for your feedback
I will continue to review future comments.
I was burnt by standardpips.com so have become really wary of all so called experts. I will continue to look at 35pip.com as a possible signal provider

Once again a big thanks
Phil
Sydney - Australia:)

35pip

I joined about 2 weeks ago all was well then I stopped getting the new orders.
This appeared to happen once I started using the EA.Cant see why that would affect anything tho. All I get is the end results from them.They seem quite difficult to deal with but do respond. Probably a language barrier thing
I have also noticed that the EA doesnt always trigger yet they use the same broker as me. They keep asking for an alternative email address. Dont see why that is nessesary....If I am getting the trade results why arent I getting the opening trade (entry price) Anyway I will keep trying for another week or two...anyone out there shed light on all this??
Cheers
Bruce
NZ

35pips.com

I joined about 2 weeks ago all was well then I stopped getting the new orders.
This appeared to happen once I started using the EA.Cant see why that would affect anything tho. All I get is the end results from them.They seem quite difficult to deal with but do respond. Probably a language barrier thing
I have also noticed that the EA doesnt always trigger yet they use the same broker as me. They keep asking for an alternative email address. Dont see why that is nessesary....If I am getting the trade results why arent I getting the opening trade (entry price) Anyway I will keep trying for another week or two...anyone out there shed light on all this??
Cheers
Bruce
NZ
Hi Bruce, send them your Gmail. They have problems with Yahoo mail.

today booked 34 pips (little bit better than them).

one running position -10 at this time.

EA works fine for me so far.

--

they told me in live support few minutes ago to use a broker with low spreads.

i will use alpari uk starting next week.

thanks andy the latest update i have on them is that they promise me several times thrue live chat to send their performance i have say performance over mounths or even better every day. They say the make it for me i have asked for it every day for the last 3-4 days they just say they work with it. That they shall send it. That they respond to questions in 24 h was their first answear. The service looks good but im not sure why they just can send the performance or tell me that they dont have it or whatever instead of give me thousend excuses and answear but not sending it.

I was verry intrested in this service but now i seriously starting to doubt it even whith the weekly limited time offer. It is a shame............

best regards

Back