35pip.com

89 pips this week.

little bit less than 35pip.

EA was not working 1 day.

they installed new servers.

since friday i have a very good connection speed.

thumbs up!

Shall i smile or cry ??

what is whrong with this people. i chatted with them under a different name asked them little questions, then i asked them about their performance. And they should send it to me on a special day. And that dy come and no performance statement was sent. also looking in trashmail just in case. Why do they promise to send things and never do it ???? second time different name and emailadress did i use.

best regards

yes for 3-4 mounth but before that what happen then. I need to know to support the mounthly 1000 pips they claim as an average. Why would they just not give it to me or just say that they dont have it instead of promise me that and then dont give it to me. Verry strange behavior

best regards

i think its a good provider.

it is one of the best provider for me i was using so far.

the support seems to be better too.

i had two questions this week - the live support was available and my questions was answered quickly.

i think its a good provider.

it is one of the best provider for me i was using so far.

the support seems to be better too.

i had two questions this week - the live support was available and my questions was answered quickly.

sounds great maybe you can aks them about their historical performance for the first mounths this year and also 2010 , and then post it here please ?

best regards

35 pips

I tried this service for a few weeks. Got some signals per week.
Looks like this is a sort of joke , or prank or something.
It's not a real forex signal service. Should be a free E mail filler.

@Dezo

you should write them an email if you do not get all signals.

this week only 1 trade. they write that markets are "poor".

i trade gbpjpy too and they are right. lower range than last months.

for me its better when provider not takes trades when its not safe.

Back