35pip.com

Arujin

Recruit
I subscribed to get their signals but have not received any signal to date.I have received their performance update twice daily but no real time signal. I have email them thrice. They promised to send signal but still nothing happened except that I keep receiving the performance update.

35pip.com or 35pips.com

Hi Arijun
I was tempted to give 35pip.com a go BUT I have yet to see any independent positive or negative remarks which is strange. You also have to subscribe for 12 months also. I also receive the results twice a day but this is after the event. There is no independent Stats either. So I will be very interested to see how you go with them to assess if they are really are that good. Seems a bit too good to be true

regards and best wishes for Easter;)
Philip

You have not received any signal to date, nor real time signal. You have email them thrice, and they promised to send signal but still nothing happened except receiving the performance update.

Doesn't that tell you that you are being conned into paying for a useless service??
Ask for a refund immediately and get out pronto!

Awesome Signal Provider

I'm a United Methodist pastor that trades forex for a hobby. I discovered 35pips.com while surfing the web. At first, I received occasional emails showing their individual trade results, but after I bit the bullet and subscribed to their ridiculously inexpensive signal service, I received their daily signals. These guys only trade two pairs, GBP/USD and GBP/JPY, but they are experts with these.

Their signals are beyond excellent. I live in Nebraska, so I receive signals at 6am and 6pm, which works well for me. I use smart money management principles and set my own s/l and t/p.

I can't recommend this service highly enough. Happy trading!

Scarlet Trader:

35pips.com

Thanks for your comments and suggestions guys, I will try to contact 35pips.com again this week but as of now I haven't receive any signals yet.

35pips.com

Arujin, I never received the free signals either, but since I subscribed to the paid signal service, I have have been extremely happy. FYI...they don't trade over Holiday weekends, so don't expect a signal until after Easter.

Follow this url if you want to subscribe:
Forexsignals

Good luck!

Most of the time when i read a post in the scam alert folder, I find a recruit who says I am a novice trader but very happy with the service.

Meantime, i read other posts where people say that they are facing many troubles with the service.

So think about it and ask for a refund from all those services (signals, EAs, courses, ...).

Save your time and your money.

Additionaly, i can say: please send me your so good real time signals and I will post the result to FPA.

If it is so good, what could you loose ? Furthermore why do you sell signals because you are busy trading and you are successfull so you don't need additional income sources.

It is very strange but I can't find professional traders offering this kind of service. Why ? Because they are busy trading.

Look, you can believe me or not...it really doesn't matter to me, but I've been making money off the signals from 35pip.com. I hope they post their results on FPA, because from my perspective they don't deserve to be in the Scam Alert Folder. JMHO.

Oh, by the way FPA knows I am not affiliated with these guys in any way other than being a subscriber to their service. The moderators are welcome to contact me and verify this.

Scarlet Trader

Arujin do receive the signals now?

Hi Arujin,

Please let us know if you now receive the signals or not.
I consider to subscribe, but only if the signals will be really issued.

LOL....and LOL some more!

Some people really have to be burn by fire (and that it hurts like hell) before they recognize fire
When the next time they see/meet fire, they stay well away at a safe distance....or throw a bucket of water (or a full chamber pot) over it.

Back