35Pip.com

bonkay

Recruit
hi raveek,

i am new user to 35pip, have not tried out their system, but have been following their signals for 1 month now, i notice they are quite good, the past 2 months, have earned quite a lot... though some positions made big losses too.
are you still making profits till now?
do they have more losses than profits or more profits than losses?

i have been trying to set up the ea till now, but it wont work though. cant wait to start earning.

Last edited:

bonkay

Recruit
]
The EA autotrade client is easy to install and the signals come through easily and are clearly indicated if they execute or not (it depends on your connection and broker--35pip is fine.) You can close when you want and the system continues without a problem (if you have connections issues are just want to take profit earlier or don't like where an individual trade is going.)
All in all a very solid service and much better than anything else I have tried from the auto trade services. And the price can't be beat.
[/QUOTE]

hi, would you kindly recommed any good broker? are you still making any profits till now? may i know what is the percentage of profits you get each month?
i would like to start but a bit worried too.

vadima78

Recruit
35pip

I trade with 35pip is 3.5 months. During this time my deposit increased from 300 to 1000 dollars. Support services on top. I recommend to all

abipals

Recruit
i have use EA of 35pip on demo.and it is great.i want to ask if i can use EA on live account with a capital of $100. and also can i close a trade that EA of 35pip open on demo account?. pls i will be happy if i can receive reply.

pippopper

Recruit
35pip.com - unhelpful

1. The replies you get when asking a question asume that we are all computer geeks.
2. They answer only what they believe necessary but do not answer all ones questions.
Questions
If I run their EA on my live account - can I enter further trades of my own?
Can I run another system whilst their EA is deployed on my platform?

So my question is if I use their EA - for which I have paid long ago but not used for lack of proper assistance from them - can I go ahead and use my platform as normal - with their EA running in the background?
I have given up trying to communicate with them - their truncated replies are incomplete for me. I understand trading as I have been at it for 18 years.

If someone answers my questions, I may be able to get off the ground.
Thank you
Happy pippin

TheForex.pt

Recruit
As for today I have one demo account with 31 open positions with 0.01 lots each and they require 190 euros for margin and yesterday I think they where 41 or 42. I don't think you will be able to use it well with a $100 dollars account. Do it on a demo first with the same money, lots, leverage and configuration.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Recyle Bin 0
A Forex Software 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0