1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

35Pip.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Aug 4, 2011.

1. bonkay

bonkay Recruit

hi raveek,

i am new user to 35pip, have not tried out their system, but have been following their signals for 1 month now, i notice they are quite good, the past 2 months, have earned quite a lot... though some positions made big losses too.
    are you still making profits till now?
    do they have more losses than profits or more profits than losses?

i have been trying to set up the ea till now, but it wont work though. cant wait to start earning.

#11 bonkay, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  2. bonkay

bonkay Recruit

]
    [/QUOTE]

hi, would you kindly recommed any good broker? are you still making any profits till now? may i know what is the percentage of profits you get each month?
    i would like to start but a bit worried too.

3. vadima78

vadima78 Recruit

35pip

I trade with 35pip is 3.5 months. During this time my deposit increased from 300 to 1000 dollars. Support services on top. I recommend to all

4. fxtrader20

fxtrader20 Recruit

I need to know how you got your EA working. Mine only closes trades. Doesn't open trades

5. fxtrader20

fxtrader20 Recruit

How did your EA work on your live account ? Can someone help me ?

6. abipals

abipals Recruit

i have use EA of 35pip on demo.and it is great.i want to ask if i can use EA on live account with a capital of $100. and also can i close a trade that EA of 35pip open on demo account?. pls i will be happy if i can receive reply.

7. abipals

abipals Recruit

35pip is great

i use 35pips.com EA on my live account and it work greatly

8. pety2000

pety2000 Recruit

Great service and signals! Thank you! :cool:

9. pippopper

pippopper Recruit

35pip.com - unhelpful

1. The replies you get when asking a question asume that we are all computer geeks.
    2. They answer only what they believe necessary but do not answer all ones questions.
    Questions
    If I run their EA on my live account - can I enter further trades of my own?
    Can I run another system whilst their EA is deployed on my platform?

So my question is if I use their EA - for which I have paid long ago but not used for lack of proper assistance from them - can I go ahead and use my platform as normal - with their EA running in the background?
    I have given up trying to communicate with them - their truncated replies are incomplete for me. I understand trading as I have been at it for 18 years.

If someone answers my questions, I may be able to get off the ground.
    Thank you
    Happy pippin

10. TheForex.pt

TheForex.pt Recruit

As for today I have one demo account with 31 open positions with 0.01 lots each and they require 190 euros for margin and yesterday I think they where 41 or 42. I don't think you will be able to use it well with a $100 dollars account. Do it on a demo first with the same money, lots, leverage and configuration.

: 35pip.com