• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 35Pip.com

General discussions of a financial company
hi raveek,

i am new user to 35pip, have not tried out their system, but have been following their signals for 1 month now, i notice they are quite good, the past 2 months, have earned quite a lot... though some positions made big losses too.
are you still making profits till now?
do they have more losses than profits or more profits than losses?

i have been trying to set up the ea till now, but it wont work though. cant wait to start earning.

Last edited:
]
The EA autotrade client is easy to install and the signals come through easily and are clearly indicated if they execute or not (it depends on your connection and broker--35pip is fine.) You can close when you want and the system continues without a problem (if you have connections issues are just want to take profit earlier or don't like where an individual trade is going.)
All in all a very solid service and much better than anything else I have tried from the auto trade services. And the price can't be beat.
[/QUOTE]

hi, would you kindly recommed any good broker? are you still making any profits till now? may i know what is the percentage of profits you get each month?
i would like to start but a bit worried too.

35pip

I trade with 35pip is 3.5 months. During this time my deposit increased from 300 to 1000 dollars. Support services on top. I recommend to all

i have use EA of 35pip on demo.and it is great.i want to ask if i can use EA on live account with a capital of $100. and also can i close a trade that EA of 35pip open on demo account?. pls i will be happy if i can receive reply.

35pip.com - unhelpful

1. The replies you get when asking a question asume that we are all computer geeks.
2. They answer only what they believe necessary but do not answer all ones questions.
Questions
If I run their EA on my live account - can I enter further trades of my own?
Can I run another system whilst their EA is deployed on my platform?

So my question is if I use their EA - for which I have paid long ago but not used for lack of proper assistance from them - can I go ahead and use my platform as normal - with their EA running in the background?
I have given up trying to communicate with them - their truncated replies are incomplete for me. I understand trading as I have been at it for 18 years.

If someone answers my questions, I may be able to get off the ground.
Thank you
Happy pippin

As for today I have one demo account with 31 open positions with 0.01 lots each and they require 190 euros for margin and yesterday I think they where 41 or 42. I don't think you will be able to use it well with a $100 dollars account. Do it on a demo first with the same money, lots, leverage and configuration.

Back