• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 35Pip.com

General discussions of a financial company
I do not understand the negative comments about 35pip.com. I subscribed about 2 months ago. I received all the technical support needed to get the trade copier working, emails were answered promptly. I have been running the copier on demo. It opened many trades and I had a huge number running at any one time which surprised me. After an initial drawdown the account reached plus 10% in the difficult trading month of August (when all the others I was trying went backwards) and I am planning to go live soon.

Hello
35pip.com is a very good signal provider , i am using EA of auto trading last one month , 1st i checked all signal with demo account than i deposited $1000 in my live account and i set my lot 0.01 ,
35pip.com opens 30 to 100 deal at one time but i surprised my draw down is less than 10% , and i earned more than 3000 pip in 15 days Approx 300$ and 30% of total deposit
support team is also good

If any people is saying 35pip.com is not a good signal provider or its a scam , i can say very confidently he did not check 35pip.com signal with EA

If any people want to subscribe 35pip.com , do subscribe :)
Raveek

Last edited:
Update

I do not understand the negative comments about 35pip.com. I subscribed about 2 months ago. I received all the technical support needed to get the trade copier working, emails were answered promptly. I have been running the copier on demo. It opened many trades and I had a huge number running at any one time which surprised me. After an initial drawdown the account reached plus 10% in the difficult trading month of August (when all the others I was trying went backwards) and I am planning to go live soon.

After one more month I am still very pleased with 35pip.com. My live account is up 10% for the month.

Not so HAPPY EA Signals Trader

After one more month I am still very pleased with 35pip.com. My live account is up 10% for the month.

I have used their service for almost 2 months now...at first they insisted that I install the EA so that all trades are automated. I did just that right from the start, I also played around with all the different risk profiles as well as number of possible trades and and...My account is now on $-560. The EA still opens and closes trades but in my humble opinion the trades are not closed quick enough they are left open forever and due to that there are huge amounts of losses involved, definitely more losses than profits. I also played around with the automatic stop loss and take profit parameters without any luck thus far...

Will keep an eye on the EA and post more results as I review this service.

Good signal.i very satisfied.
I have been using the service for the past 12 days the draw down is about 55$ orders are only 0.01 will try them for a week more and then I will start on live. If any one have good settings for this EA please share.

The EA autotrade client is easy to install and the signals come through easily and are clearly indicated if they execute or not (it depends on your connection and broker--35pip is fine.) You can close when you want and the system continues without a problem (if you have connections issues are just want to take profit earlier or don't like where an individual trade is going.)
All in all a very solid service and much better than anything else I have tried from the auto trade services. And the price can't be beat.

Back