365markets.com delay (Multies spamvertising for 365 Markets)

Mary D. Willis

365Markets Multi and Spamvertiser
Hey, does anyone knows something about this brand www.365Markets.com ? I have an account there 200321, I have earned some money there but they promised to send me it in 48 hours! and in real time i waited about 72 hours
Is this ok?? Why it did took an extra day from them???? can trust them??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey , yes I have an account there 200135 , I have trading for them for a while now, they are very good and responsive, in fact I almost always get my WD as they say 48 hours, surprisingly a good brand! Maybe the process took longer. But essentially you got the withdrawal.

Hey Mary, I have also an account on 365markets 200852. I have been trading with them for couple of months. Sometimes, you get the money on time or other times delays up to 2 days. So, i think its normal. The procedures may vary. I had also emailed the support team and received a call from someone called Amy. She was responsive and explained the procedures to me. For a while, I thought it was a way to console me or whatever. But, eventually I received the money in the delay she told me. I just hope you get an official representative to answer your delay.

Leo, you need to learn to keep your story straight. In the review you left on the same day, your account number and the gender of the person who called you changed...

"Hey guys, have you heard of this brand www.365Markets.com? I have been trading with them with an account there 2003521. I was supposed to earn my profits this month. They delayed 48 hours. I had emailed the support team and I received a call from someone Leo (as my name). He explained the long procedures to me. For a while, I thought it was a way for consoling and scamming my money. But I waited and eventually received the money. So, I guess the procedures take time. I like their attitudes and calmness when I was hyper angry."

Three of your accounts here and more than a dozen other accounts made. SpamCat is going to get very fat eating all your tasty multies. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

that wasw how i was scammed, that is exactly how it all started, i got scammed and i almost took my life because it was my savings, but when i met with one of the many fund recovery Agents i finally got almost all my money back.

Back