• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradersKing.com

General discussions of a financial company
Tradersking is an outright scam!! Please stay away from them. They conned me into investing $20k after building trust over some time. Made out they were regulated but they are not. After I paid they disregarded any agreed terms and conditions, even thought they were put in writing. They will not allow you to withdraw any of your money. They will not speak to you if they can help it after they have your money. They have been lying to me for three months now saying that someone will call back but nobody ever does. The ignored my withdrawal requsts and simply cancelled them in my account and reduced my ac to zero without giving me any answers as to why. Tradersking is a fraudulant organisation and I am now in contact with a number of people who were also scammed by them.Oh it is also not unusaul for the Ac Manager to suddenly disappear due to a Family Crisis. This is an excuse they commonly use. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

These sharks appear to be the same people as safe-option.com which operates along the same lines as Traders.King. The owner of the site is a well-known scammer Chelestra Ltd which has had warnings issued by CySec. I have been scammed of over USD5k. These guys only reply to you when you are putting in more money. When you stop, they stop communicating and don't even acknowledge withdrawal requests. They also place large trades in the account without authorisation. It.It is like putting money in a black hole.

Yes probably the same people as Tradersking and LBinary and probably setting up new websites as word gets out about Tradersking. They don't appear to be too concerned about their reputation these days, but are still trying to reel in as many new victims as possible while avoiding existing customers whose money they have. It is hard work getting the authorities to take action, especially for those who are not regulated and Tradersking and LBinary are not - these organisations are scams, set up for the sole purpose of scamming people right from the start. That's why it is important for people to spread the news and encourage people to check and triple check and do their due diligence before handing over any money, no matter what anyone says and no matter what proof they provide you with. They will even offer to put you in touch with existing happy clients- all false false false. It is easy to confirm if these type of Binary Options companies are regulated. Even when you do have that confirmation, check the internet and don't believe if they tell you there is something negative about any company and not to trust the internet. These people, just like myself are real people that have been scammed.

Back