• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HighFrecuencyTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello HFT Team!

Your EA looks interesting. But where and how can I get it? What does it cost?
On your homepage works only the link to your broker.
Is your EA a signal copier or a stand-alone Robot?

Many Happy Trades

Jay

Hello everybody.

Just would like to share my personal opinion about this EA to be alerted
You will find that at first glance that the profit coming from small positions (starting 0.01 lots) at small profits...But THE SURPRISE is if you go thoroughly into the statement, you will find that in the middle of it, some large STANDARD lots are traded on EXOTIC pairs that created over 90% of the profits..
So TAKE CARE...

Regards,

Hello !

It is now one week ago since I asked how and where to get this HFT EA!

The fact, that they do not react on this thread here, smell like scam.

Very nice movies to see on their homepage. But that's it.

I will stay away until they run 12 weeks and are still in profit.

Many Happy Trades!

Jay

Hello !

It is now one week ago since I asked how and where to get this HFT EA!

The fact, that they do not react on this thread here, smell like scam.

Very nice movies to see on their homepage. But that's it.

I will stay away until they run 12 weeks and are still in profit.

Many Happy Trades!

Jay

I suggest 20 weeks, not 12, experience told me so
Good luck

Hello everybody.

You will find that at first glance that the profit coming from small positions (starting 0.01 lots) at small profits...But THE SURPRISE is if you go thoroughly into the statement, you will find that in the middle of it, some large STANDARD lots are traded on EXOTIC pairs that created over 90% of the profits..
So TAKE CARE...

Regards,

Hi ahmedfouad77

You are a good observer, it is very important notice, I hope everyone reads your note.
Thank you AhmedFouad
Please keep your eyes open with every product, like what you did here, to help us .
Wish you good luck

Thanks

Hi ahmedfouad77

You are a good observer, it is very important notice, I hope everyone reads your note.
Thank you AhmedFouad
Please keep your eyes open with every product, like what you did here, to help us .
Wish you good luck

You are welcome...I am trying to help cause I like to help others same as some like to help....This field has lot of fraud and scam......I will keep my eyes open as long as I notice something else..! :D

Hello everybody.

So TAKE CARE...

Regards,

I checked the trades you mentioned, of 26 March and 27 March and some more,
They are 100 % manual trades to show high profit.
It is kind of scam.
I hope I meet once an honest EA provider, all of them keep on telling lies , and scamming us, just to steal our money.
Wish those scammers all the worst.

Back