• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TradingEA.com (Dr. John Salas)

General discussions of a financial company
Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for TradingEA.com (Dr. John Salas) >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

No. 01 : Thanks To FPA for the note they put about this EA, Hope everyone reads before anything he decides.

The note says , it is a hard martingale EA, and the percentage of win trades is 50 %

It is very important point to all of us.

No. 02 : To this EA provider, why you hide closed trades ( history ) on myfxbook, all closed trades we can see on the test here, it is good if you make history and lot size visible to others on your (myfxbook), if you trust your EA , why you hide , hidden things means something wrong you do not want people to know.
some people hide only open trades , in your case hidden open trades also is not important, as you are a scalper, so, no one can make use of seeing your open trades.

Dear EA provider : transparency will help you in marketing your EA.
You put your EA here to market it , and sell it. Transparency will help you do this.
Hidden information is against you and against your product.
No one is stupid now, no one will just buy your EA just because of the good result, when we come to buy an EA, we should observe different factors, when we find an EA provider hide information of his product, that means something wrong with the product. It is better to be clear, we know their is no product that is 100 % perfect, but let buyer decide, DO NOT DECEIVE PEOPLE.

iT IS A GOOD RESULT NOW , THEN AFTER ONE OR TWO MONTHS ACCOUNT IS BLOWN.

ًWHEN YOU HIDE THIS INFORMATION , YOU TRY TO DECEIVE PEOPLE.

DEAR TRADERS

NEVER BUY PRODUT LIKE THIS WITH HIDDEN INFORMATION, HE WANTS TO DECEIVE US

Last edited:
No. 01 : Thanks To FPA for the note they put about this EA, Hope everyone reads before anything he decides.

The note says , it is a hard martingale EA, and the percentage of win trades is 50 %

It is very important point to all of us.

No. 02 : To this EA provider, why you hide closed trades ( history ) on myfxbook, all closed trades we can see on the test here, it is good if you make history and lot size visible to others on your (myfxbook), if you trust your EA , why you hide , hidden things means something wrong you do not want people to know.
some people hide only open trades , in your case hidden open trades also is not important, as you are a scalper, so, no one can make use of seeing your open trades.

Dear EA provider : transparency will help you in marketing your EA.
You put your EA here to market it , and sell it. Transparency will help you do this.
Hidden information is against you and against your product.
No one is stupid now, no one will just buy your EA just because of the good result, when we come to buy an EA, we should observe different factors, when we find an EA provider hide information of his product, that means something wrong with the product. It is better to be clear, we know their is no product that is 100 % perfect, but let buyer decide, DO NOT DECEIVE PEOPLE.

iT IS A GOOD RESULT NOW , THEN AFTER ONE OR TWO MONTHS ACCOUNT IS BLOWN.

ًWHEN YOU HIDE THIS INFORMATION , YOU TRY TO DECEIVE PEOPLE.

DEAR TRADERS

NEVER BUY PRODUT LIKE THIS WITH HIDDEN INFORMATION, HE WANTS TO DECEIVE US

Ladies and Gen.
I smell big scam here.
This EA provider put his test here first time on weekend.
Immediately same day, I wrote what I mentioned above about this EA.
Immediately he put on his site ( Sorry all license sold , send us an e mail to inform you when licenses available with our recommended broker)
I believe , If all licenses sold , he should remove his test from here.
Our experiences with recommended brokers of any EA provider who asks you to use his recommended broker , they ask you to open an account with his recommended broker, like this EA , he charges you 150.00 euro a month, he makes heavy trades and gets huge rebate from the broker, and when many clients put a lot of money with his recommended broker , , he blows up the account , doing extreme high trades to get very huge rebate, then account blown up, wiped out, then poor clients lose their hard earned money, and that is no problem for him, it is endless story.
You should remember always similar scammers EAs, Pagliani EA, Best forex robots EA, amper EA, empire EA, doubler EA, ear16 EA, and many others, many , all are the same story.
This EA says after one day only, all licenses sold, while it is only 1 day on FPA, just to make people run to buy his EA.
This is not marketing strategy, this is a scam strategy.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL , VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS EA.
AND READ CARFULLY WHAT I WROTE YESTERDAY TO HIM.
WISH ALL SCAMMERS ALL THE WROST

Att : Forex Peace Army
Why this Thread on on the first page of this EA as usual, is their a problem with the site.
I always see this sentence on the first page of any EA :

Click here to join live discussion of TradingEA.com (Dr. John Salas) on our forum :

I think their is a problem with this page, please correct it and put the thread on the first page

Last edited:
Att : Forex Peace Army
Why this Thread on on the first page of this EA as usual, is their a problem with the site.
I always see this sentence on the first page of any EA :

Click here to join live discussion of TradingEA.com (Dr. John Salas) on our forum :

I think their is a problem with this page, please correct it and put the thread on the first page

Thanks to Forex Peace Army for fast response .
You are a good site for traders

Wish you all the best

Patrichia

To : provider of this scam EA
You mentioned early on your site that All licenses sold.
Then you mentioned you can not answer e mail of people.
You mentioned also that a huge demand on your EA and you are not able to fulfill.
Then
Why you stay here on this site,
Just go away from here
Let people who want to do real business only stay here
If you are an honest person as you claim , just be honest and remove yourself from here.
Al long as you do not need this site anymore as you said.
Do not stay here.
But I know , you will never remove yourself from here, because you are just a liar, big liar.

in market many robots are not good working and i use many robots but the result is zero only loss but i use one robots which is very profitable and i purchase this robot on 500$ so i give you contaact info.

best EA you can check

Hello ! I Am Ildiko Balla From Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia , And I Have Best " Expert Advisor " Which Can Make Good Profit . If Anyone Serious In This Matter , Then Anyone Can Contact Me , And Also I Can Give Some Money To Trader Who Are Serious And They Have No Money For Trading Then Maybe I Can Help Him . And Expert Advisor Price Is 499$ , Because It Is Great Ea . If Anyone Can't Afford 499$ Then He Have Also 1 Option , He Also Can Get Expert Advisor In 250$ . :) . If You Are Honest And You Want To Trade Then Contact Me .
NOTE : Don't Contact Me Cheaters & In Vain .
Skype IAMASPAMMINGSCUMBAGWHOWANTSYOURMONEY
Best Regards
Ildiko Balla

Spam! Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Hello ! I Am Ildiko Balla From Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia , And I Have Best " Expert Advisor " Which Can Make Good Profit . If Anyone Serious In This Matter , Then Anyone Can Contact Me , And Also I Can Give Some Money To Trader Who Are Serious And They Have No Money For Trading Then Maybe I Can Help Him . And Expert Advisor Price Is 499$ , Because It Is Great Ea . If Anyone Can't Afford 499$ Then He Have Also 1 Option , He Also Can Get Expert Advisor In 250$ . :) . If You Are Honest And You Want To Trade Then Contact Me .
Skype REMOVED BY ACT OF MOD
Best Regards
Ildiko Balla

SCAM ---SCAM ----SCAM ----SCAM -----SCAM ------SCAM

To : malysi554
You joined this site only few days ago, this month, April 2015
If you are honest , and if you really have a good EA as you claim, you simply put your test statement here on FPA, with some information about your EA like any other provider, I think FPA does not charge you when you add your test here like others, I am not sure about charges yes or no, but in all cases , you will give your product a chance to be seen by all visitors of this site, and accordingly a better chance to sell it.
If you do not do this , means your are ANOTHER SCAMMER , and you just want to steal money from us.
Let us see your action, and hope none of us will become your victim.
Wish traders good luck.
Wish scammers bad luck.

Moderation Note: Reporting posts gets them dealt with faster than quoting a spammer's contact info.

Skype REMOVED - PLEASE REPORT SPAM AND DON'T SPREAD SPAMMER CONTACT INFO
Best Regards
Ildiko Balla

Big scammer
This scammer asks you to send them usd 50.00 to test the EA for one day, then they will give you usd 1000.00 in your account to trade it.
Stupid scam story

Last edited:
Back