• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BinaryOption2.com

General discussions of a financial company
This is real scam . I lost 5k within 30 min then she asked me to deposit more but i did not. Stay away from her.

Cherry Xia /Binaryoption2.com is a scam. My case is a very terrible one. I invested 10k with 24OPTION broker in February 2015 and gave her my account details on a Thursday. She traded my account on Thursday and Friday and made a profit of 4700 usd. My account balance now stood at 14,700 usd.

She then requested for her profit share. Her share was supposed to be 2890 usd but I sent her 5000 by perfect money on Saturday.

By Monday morning, I checked my account, only to find out that she have wiped out my entire account. She later told me that the broker maneuvered the price to make her loose all her trades. She promised that she will recover my losses but with a reputable broker and I believed her.

She then recommended Binary.com to me. I invested another 10k with the broker in March 2016 and gave her my account login details. She informed me that she will change the login details so I shouldn't try logging in when she must be trading to avoid us loosing.

The following morning, I chatted her on skype as usual about the status of my account but no response from her and I became worried. I then changed my account login details only to find out that she lost every thing in my account.

She have since refused to respond to my chats on skype till this day.

So pals, don't just waste your hard earned money by allowing this crook/fraudster to manage your account. In total, i have lost 25k with this scammer. All should beware.

Back