• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 3OrdersDay.com

General discussions of a financial company
The weird thing is that i wrote a review, and it doesnt get listed on the EA review section.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Your review was approved on April 3rd. It is on the review page, not on the Performance Test page.

Yesterday I read your review about this EA, but right now I cannot find your review.

What happened? You got the EA working with profit and you took back your review or it was deleted?

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The review has remained visible on the review page since it was approved.

Hello Platoon!

Is there anybody how can report if this is just another bloody signal-provider, trade-copier bulls...? It smells like that !!!
Is this a robot, which works on my PC with my account only?

I await your reports !!!

Yours Oks

Recruit !

I guess you chose to get this EA for free and and landed in the mud... because of this bloody broker.
Please do your homework better and ask your Sergeant before you do bad things.

Buy this EA and use a trusted broker and run this EA with a Cent Account. 100 USD will show up as 10.000 and 2.500 USD will show up as 250.000. This minimizes your risks. It is better to use cent-accounts to test EAs than on a demo. The results are more reliable.

Brokers which offer cent accounts are normally not very reliable. I use Roboforex.com now since 2011 and I am happy. I can use all my robots, also scalpers are welcome. Withdrawal to my Skrill account happens within one hour. If you want to make some extra money with Roboforex, than use this link: my.roboforex.com/en/?a=oxnz or type oxnz in the affiliate field when you open an account. You will get extra money, every day. It's magic. I run a Pro-Cent to get the lowest spreads.

When you are looking for a good and free VPS you can get it from Roboforex, as well.
They offer a no-costs, free vps when your account shows at least 300 USD and you trade 3 lots in a month. Trading 3 lots is really easy with this EA.

Yours Sergeant Oks

Have anyone tested this ea until now? I see a good performance in testing area until now. But no reviews or opinions of someone that actually got it and tested it

So I did a little research. I have the bad habit to read the header of every email i exchange just to see from which country my sender is. So it happened to also exchange email with the creator of Pagliani Fund. And guess what, the emails were came from the same IP and the same geolocation. Take this tip and use it accordingly!!

Recruit !

I guess you chose to get this EA for free and and landed in the mud... because of this bloody broker.
Please do your homework better and ask your Sergeant before you do bad things.

Buy this EA and use a trusted broker and run this EA with a Cent Account. 100 USD will show up as 10.000 and 2.500 USD will show up as 250.000. This minimizes your risks. It is better to use cent-accounts to test EAs than on a demo. The results are more reliable.

Brokers which offer cent accounts are normally not very reliable. I use Roboforex.com now since 2011 and I am happy. I can use all my robots, also scalpers are welcome. Withdrawal to my Skrill account happens within one hour. If you want to make some extra money with Roboforex, than use this link: my.roboforex.com/en/?a=oxnz or type oxnz in the affiliate field when you open an account. You will get extra money, every day. It's magic. I run a Pro-Cent to get the lowest spreads.

When you are looking for a good and free VPS you can get it from Roboforex, as well.
They offer a no-costs, free vps when your account shows at least 300 USD and you trade 3 lots in a month. Trading 3 lots is really easy with this EA.

Yours Sergeant Oks

Hello Platoon!

It is not very often, but I have to apologize to Recruit asdepikas.
Sorry, asdepikas, you were bloody right. THIS EA IS SCAM !!!

I paid for the robot and found out it is a f.....g trade copier !!! But this is not the point.
It is SCAM , because I am still waitng for my licence ID to activate this robot now for 3 weeks.

After one week discussion ( they want my account number, investor password, server & broker to proof my account and a stupid question: "why do you use VPS??? ) they promised me to send me my licence ID the next monday.

This is now 2 weeks ago. They do not react on my mails since the last 2 weeks.

I asked to get my money back. I will post an update about that.

My advice: DO NOT BUY THIS !!!

Sergeant Oks

I paid for this EA but no mail from them yet. I really feel this is a scam. How many possibilities I have to get my money back? I paid with Skrill.

I think even the 60days guarantee site is a scam.

Last edited:
STAY Far Away from these Crooks!!!! From the Sorriest Customer Service that drags, to Trading an exotic pair like USD/ZAR on my account that was NEVER traded on theirs... Also, NONE of the payment systems work except for Bitcoin to purchase their product. Completely BLEW my account Away!

Back