40% Discount Offer on Range Trading Robot for FPA Members Exclusively

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangeTradingRobotTeam

Company Representative

<iframe height="102" src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3h3mtun/n179/cf11/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/co1/cr0/ss0/cac900/cpc000/pcff0/tcfff/fs100/szw448/szh189/tatOffer%20will%20expire%20in.../tac900/tptOffer%20is%20expired.../tpc000/iso2013-02-04T17:00:00/bas5/pa20" frameborder="0" width="423"></iframe>

Are you feeling not earning on
Real Money Account???

You are at Right Place to See
Real Money Accounts Making Money

RANGE TRADING ROBOT

• Range trading is essentially buying stock at or near the low price, and selling it at the high. Taken to the next level, range trading seeks opportunities beyond the trading range, in the direction of a breakdown (when price falls) or a breakout (when price rises).

• Some people consider range trading a bit risky, but if currencies are running at low risk --- like the Aussie and the Loonie coming in a pair --- then range trading is good especially when both countries have a wide spread in interest rates.

Currently, RANGE TRADING ROBOT in AUD/CAD enjoys a handsome 99% win ratio that translates to no-loss trade.

First, Why A
UD/CAD?

• In the AUD/CAD rate, the Aussie serves as the “base” currency against the Loonie, which is the “counter” or “quote” currency. It says how many Loonies one Aussie can purchase.

• Currently, the Aussie base rate is 3.0% versus the Loonie's 1%. In this interest rate differential, the Aussie that has a high interest rate is likely to get stronger than the Loonie with a low interest rate.

• The high-yielding Aussie has not suffered any significant downside, and is likely to climb further.

Why RANGE TRADING ROBOT?

• RANGE TRADING ROBOT is the ultimate set-up for the AUD/CAD currency pair and is tested to mitigate risk and --- best of all --- to generate more returns on your investment.

• Fierce Forex traders now depend on RANGE TRADING ROBOT, which determines exactly when to buy or when to sell in the highly rewarding, highly lucrative Aussie-Loonie trading pair.

This is what we mean:

Results from Forward Test Account Running at FPA

Made 248% Return, 638 Days Old Forward Test Account

Still not Convinced??????

See here Real Money Action

Results for Real Money Account Running at the FPA

Made 85% Return, 470 Days Old Real Money Account

• The most impressive part of it is that the Range Trading Robot gives you the best results in comparison with its competitors in the market, if any. 99% chances are that you would able to get back as much money in return.

• The results of the Range Trading Robot are incredible. Whoever has used it never came back with complaint. We just had one complaint… “Where was this Robot all these year? It is unfair now.”

What more would you expect when most such tools and tricks are ripping you off?

Still Have ???

See What FPA Reviewers Say

[TR]
[TD="align: left"]Matthew DeAngelius, , USA
2012-12-07
I am running range robot 0.02 lot, along with other robots at my Pepperstone account, what I noticed is robot trades during certain range and stop trading if there are x numbers of open trades, it does not make fortune it is good for steady profit, now I have 3 open trades with less than $70 floating loss and so far it has closed $437 profit. it is nice tool to add in portfolio, It can go to drawdown but if you run 0.01 with $2k then you wont need to worry.
Easy installation.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]Alan, Gauteng, South Africa
2012-02-03
This EA has been a pleasure. Nice and simple, 8 full profit (40 pips) to date. Hoping for a consistent run. Had a problem with my account and support helped me extremely quickly and efficiently. Never encountered such outstanding support in the forex industry. They even altered the EA for me to help me get trading again. This is certainly a promising start.
Thank you very much!
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]Barna, , Hungary
2012-02-01
I have Range Trading for 2 months now.It only trades the Aud/Cad pair . So far I have great results - 17 winners 40 pips each. I also like the fact that the Aud/Cad pays a positive swap rate for each open trade.
[/TD]
[/TR]

Special Offer

When we talked with the FPA about a special offer for FPA members, they made it clear that only the BEST offer is acceptable for FPA community members.

• Life Time license for the Range Trading Robot.
  • 30 days refund guarantee.
  • First class support and free updates for life!

What Are You Waiting For?
Get

Range Trading Robot
Before Doors Get Closed
Life Time License
At

<strike>$99</strike>
$60 only

Click Here to BUY NOW at $60
by Using this Discount Code
RANG-J4QH-BSIY

Please let us know any questions @
support@rangetradingrobot.com

You can view the FPA Review page and links to both FPA Performance Tests of Range Trading Robot here...

Range Trading Robot | RangeTradingRobot.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new software or trading method in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back