400 Posts <3

LoRio

Sergeant
Hello this thread is created to celebrate my 400th post.
Actually ,its simple title -and the thread it resides under -wont attract many visitors so lets play a game.
If you are reading this and my post count is between 400 and 420 and this thread has more than 4 posters, then you are entitled to one free indicator for meta trader 4 , not an existing one , but an indicator you 'd like to have .I'll code it for you.
If more than one takers emerge (unlikely) , the one with the sexiest profile picture will be chosen.
If more than one sexy profile pictures exist then the winner is the tenth posts author ->ten posts after my latest post in this thread.

I hope nobody sees this <3 .
Greetings from Athens.

The "Egyptian tomb covering" as you call it is made of pure gold. Few things are sexier than large quantities of pure gold.

I do expect that a hedgehog would make a better snack than gold. ;)

How about you stop posting all this games anyway with your post numbers ? What does it really gives to you ? Can you please do let me know what is should be done if you made tons of posts and it still not making anything for you in money terms ?;) Calculate this.

How about you stop posting all this games anyway with your post numbers ? What does it really gives to you ? Can you please do let me know what is should be done if you made tons of posts and it still not making anything for you in money terms ?;) Calculate this.

Was there any point in you digging up a thread from 2014 to insult the person who started it? There are many threads where you could have made a positive contribution instead.

So you think people shouldn't share in the forums? Do you think Sive should quit so that he can focus more on his trading? The Mess Hall is for non-trading discussions so that people can take a break. If those who contribute want to brag about their post counts, they are free to do so.

Yeah, I saw that the post was like really very old, and I got here by accident. But I was really surprised to find some guy who just wanted to share his insults a few years later after the last post.
So I decided to write myself to support the admin in his last post. I agree with you, it's strange to write something like that in a thread where everyone goes to take a break from trading. And what about freedom of speech in general? If a person wanted to brag about the fact that he has 400 posts, I see nothing wrong with it. It's a free forum and I personally appreciate that there is freedom of speech here.

Back