• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

400% profit in 3 days

smart012009

Banned Spammer - FIG Affiliate 8017868292
http://www.figfx.com very good in the execution of the transaction, without charge, in the demo I was able to generate 400% profit in 3 days, a great result for me a beginner, supported by very precise information on market analysis :)

Last edited:
FigFX Brokers | Forex Trading Broker | Currency Trading Broker very good in the execution of the transaction, without charge, in the demo I was able to generate 400% profit in 3 days, a great result for me a beginner, supported by very precise information on market analysis :)

If your trading generates 400% of profit in three days, you will then be a millionaire very soon.

Just 2 things:

1. It is obvious that you have some kind of interest advertising for the specific broker! Why do you advertise for them if you are not one of them? Nobody believes these kind of posts;)

2. If I am wrong and you are right, I suggest you don't trade for real money with them and have such profits. You will NEVER get your profits out;)

Back