• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss WizeOption.com

General discussions of a financial company
I deposited $250 and they gave me $250 bonus, i was told that trades will be given daily and signals will be send but nothing happened, i then traded and blew the account, hysterically Lucy Miller phoned me and asked me why i did it and said that i should wait for their signals to trade, after lots of begging from her i deposited another $250 but i told her i DON'T want a bonus and asked if i can withdraw at any time which she confirmed that i can, the bonus on my first deposit wont affect withdrawal , i then made 4 trades which they send me from which 2 was losses and 2 was profitable. I then needed money urgently and asked Lucy for withdrawal of all my funds which was $246 at the time, she ignored me and suddenly this very pushy guy Jesse Brown phones me and tells me to deposit more money there is great opportunities i cant miss, i told him numerous times while we were on the phone that i cant deposit more and wanted my withdrawal processed, instead he kept trying to process my credit card(luckily i moved all funds to my other bank acc). This arrogant guy then tells me i traded and lost their $250 so they will keep the balance in the trading account to recover their bonus on my first deposit. So big story short i told them to close my account and keep the money i dont want to do any business with them.. i had to stop my credit card and get it replaced by the bank as well. I would not recommend wizeoption to anyone stay FAR away...

I deposited $250 and they gave me $250 bonus, i was told that trades will be given daily and signals will be send but nothing happened, i then traded and blew the account, hysterically Lucy Miller phoned me and asked me why i did it and said that i should wait for their signals to trade, after lots of begging from her i deposited another $250 but i told her i DON'T want a bonus and asked if i can withdraw at any time which she confirmed that i can, the bonus on my first deposit wont affect withdrawal , i then made 4 trades which they send me from which 2 was losses and 2 was profitable. I then needed money urgently and asked Lucy for withdrawal of all my funds which was $246 at the time, she ignored me and suddenly this very pushy guy Jesse Brown phones me and tells me to deposit more money there is great opportunities i cant miss, i told him numerous times while we were on the phone that i cant deposit more and wanted my withdrawal processed, instead he kept trying to process my credit card(luckily i moved all funds to my other bank acc). This arrogant guy then tells me i traded and lost their $250 so they will keep the balance in the trading account to recover their bonus on my first deposit. So big story short i told them to close my account and keep the money i dont want to do any business with them.. i had to stop my credit card and get it replaced by the bank as well. I would not recommend wizeoption to anyone stay FAR away...

I fully agree. Don't whatever you do deposit any money with this company as that is the last you will see of it. I have two refund requests still "pending" from 15/12/15 for a total of $279. While not a great amount it is still my money having never having accepted any bonuses. But despite numerous emails, "live help", using their internal contact system including Skyping Lucy Miller there has not been one attempt to reply to or contact me to rectify this situation. The card I used to make initial deposits has had to be cancelled because of potential fraud and there is nowhere on the site to change these details to the current one. They have gone totally deaf and dumb. Useless company and fraudulent.

Back