• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PorterFinance.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have an issue, I have a brokerage account with Porter Finance and I was trading 4/30/16 and my trading winnings were $2.8 million USD. They took that money back due to a "system failure". Their vendor for their trading web site is Panda and they would not let any kind of "system failure" occur. I do believe that Porter Finance is lying to me in order not to pay out my winnings. There are several other traders in the USA who have had the same thing happen to them for their trades on that same day for OTC trades. One issue is that they didn't cancel all of the OTC trades for that day, they missed some on my account. I am very upset and Porter Finance has locked my account and won't let me trade. I can't get to anyone above their customer service people. I need to have my $2.8 million USD put back into my account to keep trading. I want to do good with this money and what Porter Finance has done me, as well as others here in the USA, I think, is wrong. Can you provide relief for us as we don't have any experience with England's financial trading laws and what Porter Finance has done to us.

Attachments

• Copy of Trade_History_4-30-2016 B - Trade_History_4-30-2016.pdf
    290.4 KB · Views: 12
DO NOT USE!! Not completing withdrawal request. Making multiple requests for wire transfer details, some of which don't even apply -- I've confirmed everything with my local bank and have provided all details SIX (6) times to various reps in their "Accounting Department". Every time I send them the information, they come back and ask for it again. They ask for information that doesn't even apply -- like the SWIFT code of my local/domestic bank -- domestic banks in the US don't use SWIFT -- it's why they go through intermediaries. It's like they make up reasons to just hold onto your money. I filed a case here on FPA to seek help and I'm continuing to answer their stupid questions every day in the hopes that it will come, eventually.

STAY AWAY FROM PORTER FINANCE!

This is not the only problem I've had with them. When I started with them, I was *happy* with them for the first 3 months. After winning a few trades, I even managed to withdraw my initial investment back to my credit card without trouble; however, as I continued to amass profits, I started to see irregularities in my order placements. Execution times started getting longer and longer, now taking as much as 5 seconds to get an order placed after actually clicking the invest button. I would also see strange movements in the rate at *exactly* the moment my ticket was filled and *always* in the direction against my trade. These movements were so brief that they were often not even represented on the charts; however, I did manage to catch a few that I was able to get a screenshot of -- see the price action in the attached screenshot of a USD/CAD trade placed on 07/15/16 -- an obvious smooth price movement is shown somewhere in the 1.29071 region, then an instant dip to my fill rate at 1.29059 which lasted *only* the second my order was filled, only to gap back up to where the price *actually was* in the live data feed. This disadvantaged my PUT trade by somewhere between 11-15 micropips.

I had about $1,500 profit in my account when this all started. I experienced about a dozen trades like this before I realized they were manipulating the trades in my account. That's when I decided it was time to start withdrawing some profits -- at which point the issues with this wire transfer started. I've yet to be able to withdraw ANY profits from Porter.

STAY AWAY FROM PORTER FINANCE! Tell your friends...

Attachments

• PORTER-order-2524299-07-14-16-USD-CAD-active-only.jpg
    PORTER-order-2524299-07-14-16-USD-CAD-active-only.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 6
Contact Danielle Earle at Greymountain Management at her email at "danielle@greymountainmanagement.com" and HOUND HER until you get your money back. Act as innocent and nice as you can be (check your bank deposit and your bank deposit should state that your money was deposited to Greymountain Management,not Porter Finance, so any dealings with Porter Finance's accounting department will be fruitless). You can go to their web site at http://www.greymountainmanagement.com/?page_id=2149 and actually call Danielle. Just know that she is in Dublin, Ireland and account for the time difference. I had the same exact thing happen and my money was deposited into Greymountain Management's bank account, not Porter Finance's and got my entire capital investment back. You just have to be nice, but HOUND and stay on top of Danielle about getting your money back. Danielle will tell you that they are a Microsoft kind of company, but they aren't, they are a biggest binary option company owners out there, they are not just a software provider! Don't go back to Porter Finance, they are the worst in customer service in the world, believe me, they are HORRIBLE. I am still dealing with them because they called me last Friday out of nowhere and I am trying to find out why and no one will tell me why. By the way, any and all profits are fake, just so you know, your wins are their losses. (Big SUPRISE!!) GREAT LUCK!!!!

Hello dear FPA admins.
Looks like porterfinance.com was fair in my issues and I agreed with them that I would withdraw my review from FPA about them.They paid me so can you please remove the 1 star review I made here about them ? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11873/www.porterfinance.com
Thank you so much

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: If all of your funds have arrived in your bank account, please leave a followup review. Explain how the issue was resolved and give whatever rating you feel the company now deserves. The old review will be nested beneath the new one, so only the new rating will apply.

I would like to know where my $2.8 million is...if Porter Finance is paying out profits and sending withdrawals back to clients, then I should I have my money in my bank account but it isn't there.

I worked a trend that I saw and yes I have proof. I downloaded all of my trades from Porter Finance. Look for the Guilty verdict against Porter Finance.

Actually, look above, my trades are attached to my May 2, 2016 response. Everything is there in transparency.

Back