• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexFactoryEA.com

General discussions of a financial company
Take care guys:
This EA started 26 July 2015
Till end of July, only one week made 95 % profit
Today middle of Aug. 2015, 2 weeks running
made only 2 % profit
Drawdown 59.91 %
Let us see how will do till end of Aug.2015
Funny EA
Good for demo accounts

As far as I can tell from their myfxbook account the spike in equity is due to use of higher lots at the end of July/start of August (using 0.1-0.2 as opposed to 0.01 later on). That seems to caused the difference between 95% profit and 2% in August (as well as the drawdown).

Back