• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FinproTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
FINPROTRADING SCAM ALERT...!!!!!!

Open REAL account with them after the first start manipulate prices on the platform 3 loss from about 300 usd, increased trading and reach the sum of 13682.45 usd in the account being blocked me. Request 2 withdrawal of funds 500 usd and 13182,45 currently pending and cancelled , call the chat I say we are arranging some things my use on the platform does not exist.
manipulators and real scammer use tight spreads to attract customers, I wish to use money them all for medicines ... !!!!!

Open REAL account with them after the first start manipulate prices on the platform 3 loss from about 300 usd, increased trading and reach the sum of 13682.45 usd in the account being blocked me. Request 2 withdrawal of funds 500 usd and 13182,45 currently pending and cancelled , call the chat I say we are arranging some things my use on the platform does not exist.
manipulators and real scammer use tight spreads to attract customers, I wish to use money them all for medicines ... !!!!!

Share this in scam folder

Anybody can help I try to withdraw from finpro since 16th of January till now I hot many excuses from live chat and they didn't reply on my emails I asked them to give me a transfer details but they not send yet shall I raise offical complaints to them or I have to wait

Does anyone else on this forum have proper experience with FinPro Trading (http://finprotrading.com/) or are currently using them?

There's seems to be a strong contrast in reviews, many sites report strong positive customer reviews for FinPro and then you have the total opposite. It would be helpful if anyone can share more on them.

Anybody can help I try to withdraw from finpro since 16th of January till now I hot many excuses from live chat and they didn't reply on my emails I asked them to give me a transfer details but they not send yet shall I raise offical complaints to them or I have to wait

What happened with your withdrawal islameldin? Did you receive it?

27x2lpg.jpg

j67xy1.jpg
http://www.winchargeback.com/#!fpa/u4vy1

Does anyone using finprotrading.com?
I would like know about them.
If anyone using finprotrading, please let me know!

Back