• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StocksM.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi FPA members.
I was a victim of a binary options company called STOCKSM. They fooled me big time and took the amount I sent to their bank account in Dubai. I have been trying to find any possible way to get my money back but so far no luck. I feel so helpless and I hope someone can guide me. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi FPA members,

Please I need you to help me to get back my money from STOCKSM binary options fraudulent company. Any advise or help is greatly appreciated.

Go to Scam Alerts.

Click the Post New Thread button.

Make sure to include Stocksm as part of the subject line.

Post details of exactly what happened.

Go to Scam Alerts.

Hello

Sorry for the late reply
Emails and special messages have been sent in the watspace
But did not give a reaction

Photos are included for cash withdrawals and investment portfolios

Please solve my problem ...

Go to Scam Alerts.

These are the Whatsapp talks
But in Arabic

FPA Forums Team Note: All of your images came through only as broken image links. Please check the links and try to repost the images. It would be best to also do this in your thread in Scam Alerts.

Back