• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NoaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am a client of Noa and I started to withdraw my money on 11 Jan 2016 and 29 Jan 2016 respectively.

Below is the information of my withdrawal:

MT4 Account:2088535669
Method of withdrawal: Bank Wire
Withdrawal Amount: USD3600 on 11 Jan 2016 and USD3637 on 29 Jan 2016

I have sent many requests regarding the exact date that I will get my withdrawal, but the staff of NoaFX cannot answer me the exact date, even if I have contacted the boss of this company directly.

Anyone still cannot get their fund from this company?

Hello Dear,

I am NoaFX's client.and I trade binary options.I done profit and I request withdrawal.It did approved 17.05.2016.but I still wait to that my profit money.when I sent e-mail the support NoaFX they don't answer back me.my withdrawal request from MT4 ID 2088544816 for 4000 USD has been approved at 17/05/2016 05:46 UTC.

I started to think about NoaFX scam or fraud.Because they don't give me my money.

I don't want to a complaint to https://fma.govt.nz/contact/make-a-complaint/ but I think I will do.Because nobady does not solve this problem.

thank you

Hello Dear,

I am NoaFX's client.and I trade binary options.I done profit and I request withdrawal.It did approved 17.05.2016.but I still wait to that my profit money.when I sent e-mail the support NoaFX they don't answer back me.my withdrawal request from MT4 ID 2088544816 for 4000 USD has been approved at 17/05/2016 05:46 UTC.

I started to think about NoaFX scam or fraud.Because they don't give me my money.

I don't want to a complaint to https://fma.govt.nz/contact/make-a-complaint/ but I think I will do.Because nobady does not solve this problem.

thank you

Hello Dear,

thank you

I wish you came before here, 1st Warning against them on February 2016. You can view more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.noafx.com

Here is the solution: Contact Rebecca here, she will help you to get your money back.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

Hello FXMaster,

I have sent the request to Rebecca but I have not received any news from that. When will I get the response. Thanks.

hello,I am NoaFX's a client and I profited 4000 dollars.But they do not release my money.my withdrawal request from MT4 ID 2088544816 for 4000 USD has been approved at 17/05/2016 05:46 UTC.I still waiting it.

maybe you can know too about NoaFx ;

this is answer from FMA Authority of New Zeland

Dear Hakan

Thank you for contacting the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) with regards to Capital Market Investments Limited (NoaFX)

We understand that you are having difficulty in accessing funds held on your account with this company.

The company is not, and has never been, authorised or licensed by the FMA. This entity is also no longer part of a Disputes Resolution Scheme you will need to seek independent legal advice about what other action is available to you.

While we are unable to assist you in recovering your funds, we would like to receive further information about the company for intelligence purposes. Please provide the following information if it is available to you:

1. Details of the bank account that you paid funds to (including bank name and address, account name and account number); and

2. How you came to invest with or through the company.

Thank you for your assistance.

Pip Davidson

Customer Service
T 0800 434 567
E questions@fma.govt.nz
Level 5, Ernst & Young Building
2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland, 1010
PO Box 106 672, Auckland 1143, New Zealand

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Dear,

thank you

Yes they are not paying me too since over 2 months. Have been tweeting to their support to highlight on social media. NZ government bodies are saying they are helpless as they are unregulated now. Plus NZ does not have any compensation fund like other countries so be careful trading with NZ brokers.

Can we form a group and engage a lawyer in NZ if the company exists or any guy from NZ who can help us by trying to visit their office or file a police case against them if they still have an office?

regards
Balaji

Yes they are not paying me too since over 2 months. Have been tweeting to their support to highlight on social media. NZ government bodies are saying they are helpless as they are unregulated now. Plus NZ does not have any compensation fund like other countries so be careful trading with NZ brokers.

Can we form a group and engage a lawyer in NZ if the company exists or any guy from NZ who can help us by trying to visit their office or file a police case against them if they still have an office?

regards
Balaji
I think we can do it

regards
Balaji

Let's form a group to sue Noa. I have engaged a lawyer and send a letter to Noa.

Is anyone interested in taking law actions against Noa?

Chan

Back