• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-Center.net

General discussions of a financial company
Hello, this EA is a grid.
This qustion to Vendor: Have you any backtest ? Please share demo version - you can use mql5 services.

OUR EA are 3 strategy hedging ,average,locking balance.
NOT MARTINGALE.
DON`t believed BACKTEST.
question to ppodgor-----> how long your trade?

demo unlimited account if become member F-C EA & SYSTEM.

we devolpes mql5 services in 2016.

Thanks for question

Hello !

Did anyone use this service? Did anyone attend their training/eduction?

Please tell us.

Yours Oks

Just a heads up everyone, I have bought this EA and its not bad at all, except Meta Trader does not show open trade draw down. When I right click on the history tab and produce a statement It does not show the correct open trade draw down (DD) which is also referred to as the open trade DD>

There is always a fairly large floating loss with this EA, which can increase very quickly and get a margin warning. There English is terrible and they have like 8 different set files and still am not clear on which one is the best or the safest.

It keeps Buying or Selling with the trend but then the trend changes and you have a bunch of positions going south and the DD gets very large. You cannot get greedy with this baby, and if you run it with small lot size and correct set file then it works alright, but be very careful. In my opinion they should have better instructions so it can be run in the safest manner and with the least amount of draw down.

Back