• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MultiAccountManager.com

General discussions of a financial company
They offer a PAMM account or a signal copier!

You can test it for 2 weeks for 49+VAT USD. The following month costs 295+VAT.

Very expensive for a signal copier! Let's see how they go on.

Happy Trades 2016
Oks

Where can I buy this EA for test? And what the minimum initial deposit? Sorry about that, I only tested Spartan V1 and V3

thx guys

DO THIS PIP AND RUN EA WORKS WITH ALL TYPE OF BROKER OR IT REQUIRED SPECIFIC TYPE OF ACCOUNT AND BROKER. IS THIS PIP AND RUN ROBO SELLER HAVE ANY CHAT OPTION WHERE ONE CAN CLEAR HIS DOUBTS BERFORE BUYING SUCH A COSTLY ROBO.

FRIENDS IS ANYBODY USED IT TILL NOW IF YES REVERT HERE.

I think this test is on demo account
Here the chat i had with Aura Group

[10-Feb-16 6:20:07 PM] Vedanand S: Here is the link
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/pip_run_ea/real
[10-Feb-16 6:21:03 PM] Vedanand S: Please tell me if. This account have commission.
[10-Feb-16 6:27:05 PM] IAN howard: This account has no commission as it is a live demo account
[10-Feb-16 8:28:25 PM] Vedanand S: But in tbe fpa it says is a live account
[12:51:16 PM] IAN howard: Well the title says "real test" , i will speak to them as it maybe a little bit misleading....
[4:07:57 PM] Vedanand S: can you tell if this account is real or demo
[4:08:06 PM] Vedanand S: here is the link
[4:08:10 PM] Vedanand S: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pips_and_run/pipsampamprun/1508011
[4:11:51 PM] IAN howard: This is a Demo account , i have spoken to the IB who is speaking to the MM to have this clarified
[4:15:23 PM] Vedanand S: the one in fpa & myfxbook is same account??
[4:16:24 PM] Vedanand S: one cannot withdraw from demo account. Right?
[4:16:51 PM] IAN howard: yes they can , it acts as the same
[4:17:07 PM] IAN howard: but not real cash so just a paper withdrawal
[4:17:17 PM] Vedanand S: okk
[4:18:30 PM] Vedanand S: how is it possible to show a demo account as a real account??
[4:20:29 PM] IAN howard: that i dont know i shall check with the IT bods

Back