• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss LionFXTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
i wouldn't buy this ea. looks like the vendor of this eas here:

Hi all,

Hands off from this seller. I'm 100% sure that this is a Ukrainian vendor

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have evidence, send it to FPA Performance Testing. If you just want to accuse every EA seller from the Ukraine of being one person, we can set up a thread for you in the Forex Insanity folder.

i wouldn't buy this ea. looks like the vendor of this eas here:

FPA Forums Team Note: If you have evidence, send it to FPA Performance Testing. If you just want to accuse every EA seller from the Ukraine of being one person, we can set up a thread for you in the Forex Insanity folder.

Ohhh.
Good attempt.
But you make a mistake.
I have other nationality and the country.

I will be glad to answer your questions.

fx trade ...tell us whats the performance......in test lot size and profit not matching....i think its happed by manually.

Thanks for your interest.
What not to be pleasant you?
profit? it is necessary to do more or less?
At me 100% trade only EA.
Please see - http://www.fxblue.com/users/3165224/stats

(Closed trades only)

Magic #/Comment
s.gif

Trades
Gross profit
Gross loss
Net profit
Profit factor
Winners
Winner%
Losers
Loser%
Avg win
Avg loss
Avg trade
Best trade
Worst trade
Longest (hours)
Shortest (hours)
Average length (hours)
Total win pips
Total loss pips
Net pips
Pip profit factor
Avg win pips
Avg loss pips
Avg pips per trade
Lots traded
Avg lots
Average winner length (hours)
Average loser length (hours)

i bought it and order for 3 acounts. seller kind and send extra because i enter wrong country and payd tax.

i see now good result after about 1 week.
Its wrong to say he is scammer and some ukraine cheater. His ea seems good and till now nothing to say bad.

Back