• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Tradorax.com

General discussions of a financial company
Based on the reviews I have read on this site, I am already having similar issues. Unfortunately I did not discover this site until now when they have refused for me to withdraw the funds. After signing up, the account manager called me and offered me a VIP package with risk free trades for $5000 and profitable monthly returns, which sounded like a great deal. Once this was done, a trade was placed which won and the current balance is now $8500. When signing up the account manager assured me I could get these funds out with no problem at anytime. No bonuses were accepted. Soon after the winning trade I was locked out of my account. I had to reset my password and I immediately decided to withdraw the full amount. Couple of hours later, my withdrawal was automatically cancelled. I contacted support via live chat who told me finance could not get voice authorization from me and that they will be in touch with me again. I placed another withdrawal request. Not long after, I get a call from their finance manager who claimed I am not allowed to withdraw the money and that he is canceling my withdrawal request because it is dedicated to certain trades and I have to wait until 12 August when the funds become "liquid". Story has changed, the issue is not voice authorisation anymore? This did not make sense to me at all. I am now left waiting with no other option but to see what happens by the 12th. Based on the trend of complaints here, my guess is they will run trades and deplete all the funds.

I will give Tradorax credit for one thing. I have read many many reviews and have traded with them and so far they have 4057.00 of my money and will not release it as I had to dispute the credit card charge of 10,500 which I have back. But I give them credit for this. They must have a guy who gets paid to sit in a back room and come with original excuses as to why they cannot honor your withdrawl request. They do indeed stop answering your calls once you make any kind of trouble. They can see your number when you call and just do not answer. Happened to me. They will lie ANY time it fits their purposes. I have many instances where it happened. My first trade was returned back to me in the amount of $700.00 with the advisor saying this was a new policy that the profit of the first trade goes back to the client. Then my last call to the next advisor, I was told that money was a refund of the international fees. Really? $700 for fees? I think not. I have had 2 trades totalling 8500.00 tied up for up to 6 weeks when I told the first advisor I wanted out. He did it as we were talking on the phone and lied saying his analyst did it before the call. I have time stamps which proved he lied. Later the second advisor told me they let him go. I really doubt that. They have a lie for just about anything that suits their purposes. THE TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM! STAY AWAY!

I do not give them credit for ANYTHING other than being very slick, professional criminals!

I do not give them credit for ANYTHING other than being very slick, professional criminals!
I do agree with you neric, just being sarcastic here. I just got a call recently by another new person who came across very polite. He told me if I would just drop my dispute and still didn't get my remaining funds, I could always do another dispute. I checked with 2 different people who handle my credit card and both said if I drop my dispute, I CANNOT do another dispute. I also was told that I would ruin my "credit line" which I think he meant credit score. This as well by my bank was confirmed to be false. I am only writing this to warn others by only telling the facts of what happened to me.

I recently got a call from binary experts(the are the guys who openned the tradorax acc for me) who seemed to have my login details. They gave me a bank account in India to deppsit 10% of my account balance so as to release my funds. Total scam. Should I publish this account number?

Back