• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4500 Euros and no refund option. Scam or not scam?

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson - stay away from NO REFUND types

I cannot believe any one that paid so much money would willingly do so without the safety of a 30 day refund or SOME kind of refund!!!

Woodcrusher = I think you got scammed but you are also a total sucker.

Tradeoracle = You are hostile, reactionary, and a scammer.

why this hoohah?

Listen Guys,
let's give this guy a face saving space. Ask him for 60% refund to woodcrusher and in return, FPA will remove this blog for ever.
cheers!

Cases of Fraudulent Forex Brokers

It's very sad and unfortunate when you continue to hear cases of fraudulent brokers. I am a new trader that is still demo trading but about to go live. I am even scared of the broker to settle for because I really don't want to lose my money. I love forex trading and can't wait to go live but I am being cautious. Please how can one get and settle for a very good broker. I don't want to be a victim of fraudulent brokers.

Ogorben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back