• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4500 Euros and no refund option. Scam or not scam?

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder why people are so gullible as to buy a strategy...Why can't someone invest their time in coming up with their own strategy...why cough through your nose for something that has been designed by someone else? I have my own strategy that at least gives me an average of 600 dollars a day...granted, it is not alot of money but i pride in it being my own sweat...and i do operate a mini account to boot...

I would want to advise any serious investor out there to take time to come up with something that works for them...that way you can rely on your own instead of throwing a tantrum over something that has been done by someone else...there is no easy ride in forex trading..

:mad:
I don't like "trade system" companies at all, because success ideas is more simple than all this systems and mostly depends of execution quality. MT4 with full charts and system building you can take for testing at whcmarket.com (one of russian forex dealers) but, I THINK, it can be SCAM TOO (because there is one of the group of compamies with same products and common ownership, why??). And there you just open a mini account and use all MT4 features as long as you want.

For that case: There is NO information about testing period and moneyback guarantee on site, BUT on billing page WE CAN SEE: Duration of the subscription: unlimited / Billing period: every 12 months!!!!!!

SO, that is 4500 EVERY YEAR!

Not a fraud, but ****.

You are absolutely wrong,if you look proper you will see that subscription: unlimited / Billing period: every 12 months cost about $12 to get updated version of the software.so claiming that 4500 every year is not true.
kindly go back to their website and see if your information is correct.
evidently its now clear how many people here with their purported statement are indeed not true and misleading

If you are stupid you loose money

I lookded at the TradeOracle website and it has SCAM all over it! If you do not have the skills or intelegence to see that a page like this one is a scam and nothing but a scam, then you should not be playing with your money on the internet. Try the products button and you get nothing. Try any other button the same thing. If you are so stupid as to spend 4500 € on a product you can't read anything about, I can't feel sory for you.
I say: yes this is a scam but that is clear from their website.

Hans Iceland

It was a scam

Thanks for your message,I will frankly tell you that it was a scam.Firstly,4500 Euros is too much to get a trading software in any circumstaance.Secondly,in any circumstance a buyer may decide to report the unsatisfactory of the product thereby demanding for his money.Therfore,the company is under obligation to refund the money.

Boils down to

I have to say from all the evidence shown, that it boils down to one person swindling and one person getting swindled. As noted in other post, there is a sucker born every minute but I don't think it is right to sit by and say oh'well. All swindlers need to be shut down because it is WRONG besides protecting the innocent and stupid. These people need to be run out of town and refund the money period.

that's another scam on our member

i want to believe this is another scam on one of our member,which i believe could be resolve.
Also.on the other hand,i'll want to say that he can accept his fate and take it as another lesson from online fraudsters.
BUT NEVERTHELESS,I BELIEVE WITH MUCH EFFORT,HE CAN GET HIS MONEY BACK,IF FOREXPEACE ARMY STOOD BY HIM.

Scam

I, for one, think that there should also be three choices in the menu. "Scammed", "Not Scammed", and "Scammed - But sorry for your luck"

There is no magic system that one can just buy to make some money on the side. In order to be successful at this, you have to dedicate time, resources, and the tenacity to want to learn how to be successful in this game.

I love currencies and I love to learn about foreign countries, so getting into FOREX was a no brainer for me a year and a half ago. And I still have not traded live yet. I am still demo trading. Yes, I've been highly successful at demo trading, but I want to be ready and prepared to the best of my ability to confront the menace/friend that is FOREX.

FOREX is just like life. You get out of it what you put into it. You can't just half-a** it and expect to get by. Eventually, it catches up to you.

Woodcrusher, I'm sorry for your 4500 EURO loss, but that is your own fault. If you had taken the time and effort to learn how to trade, when to trade, and why to trade I wouldn't be writing this post right now.

Don't get me wrong. I believe this company should be labeled SCAM like there's no tomorrow. But I also believe that you shouldn't get your money back. You knew the risks when you signed up and wired the money.

Good Luck to all involved.

Aaron

"He Said" vs. "He Said"...difficult to decide

There really isn't enough information to decide on this. Granted, there are many trading softwares out there that cost thousands...some are great and some have flimsy algorithm backing. Who knows where this one falls.

I know from experience (having been a technical support provider to over a thousand people who purchased internet "launch your business on the internet" software), that many people think that just because they've spent a lot of money on a software, that they don't have to think and learn...that the product will do all of that for them. Then, when it doesn't work "for them", they become disgruntled and call the product crap. Still, we don't know where this one falls...either the software or the end user.

I will note a couple of things. I went to the website and noted that there IS a telephone number for the company (I didn't call it...but many companies find it easy to hide behind voicemail), but there is NO address for the company. That's one red flag. The other red flag, for me, was when I tried to invoke the instant online chat to ask a question about the software. I waited a few minutes in the queue, and then was prompted to send an email because no support people were available. That's another red flag.

Let this be a lesson to other people out there interested in purchasing software for trading. Spend A LOT of time on forums talking with people who have used the software. Generally, DO NOT simply give the company's website marketing the benefit of the doubt. If you can't find anyone (numbers of people) willing to talk highly about the product directly with you...walk away.

On another front, (if the failure of the software was due to end user laziness, inexperience, etc.) if this software company was smart and could step away from his ego for 5 minutes, he should have turned this disgruntled customer into a living wonderful endorser of his product by spending maybe an hour with him on the phone...literally walking him though some tips, tricks, etc. That would have avoided this mess for him...and I'm sure it will be a big mess for him now that it's on the FPA radar.

My 2 cents.

The right or wrong of this matter can be derived from one word:"repaint." Any indicator that repaints is invalid as a trading tool-- no different than buying a betting tip after the results are in. Any wannabe trader who would consider sending a penny to a low life who posts "...go **** your self lame loser....," and "...you stupidity lead you to trade...," has a lot to learn about the real world. Trading is a high stakes profession, not a hobby. Remember the old proverb: "Those who can do. Those who can't teach. Those who can do neither sell forex software on the internet for 4,500 Euros to those naive enough to buy it!"

trader12 - you are just proving that the whole thing is a scam!!!
You should decide if you are associated with them or not. In some post you write about them in first person and in some as a third person.

it is a scam for sure!

Plus, as far as I am concerned, everything that come from Switzerland iz a scam. I avoid all Swiss brokers!

I also believe that they are not regulated, check with regulator and you will see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back