• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4500 Euros and no refund option. Scam or not scam?

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trader12 account signed up to the FPA using a TradeOracle.ch email address.

Trader12's posts in the original scam complaint thread came at the same time and from the same location as a review left by Tony, the owner of TradeOracle responding to Woodcrusher's review on the same page.

We have had one of the moderators change Trader12's title from Recruit to TradeOracle Owner to try to make things more clear.

I bought a lottery ticket today for £1.50, i felt i could afford it , and could live with the money not being in my pocket.
If i am to get returns, i am most likely (statistically) to recieve the lowest ammount of around £8, not enough to change my world.
But more importantly i am prepared to recieve nothing.

taking a punt with 4500 is something i would have to cross reference first

the site looks flimsy, i -who cannot code well at all - would be embarrassed to ask for any money on the back of a site like that. the site smells of a scam
i feel it is a scam. i could not give the site my money, but unfortunately you have, and getting it back ..

wait.. it does however offer a 30 day money back guarentee - here comes the cut and paste special... is it newly added? i dont know..
"
Try Trade Oracle now with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied within 30 days, you can return it for a full refund of the purchase price. With this kind of guarantee, you've got nothing to lose.
"
from..
Trade-Oracle.com - Home of Trade Oracle Trading Software

Someone tell me its the same site :)

TradeOracleshoulddie

Yet another P.O.S. human!?The owner sounds like scumbag!Even partial refund should have been negotiated. Everything in Forex is a scam until proven otherwise! But I must confess-Y did u give this sub-human 4500 euros ! I hope the owner of this company rejoins the human race and makes some type of settelment . Dont hold your breath!

Sirius pips already pointed out that on the Products page the website promises a product without risk.
That certainly sounds like an implied refund policy to me.

It's not about scam

In my country if you buy sth that does not work you can get free repair, replacement of defected parts, replacement of whole product or finally money refund.
In EU should be the same.

If I had some wonderfull system or indicator, I wouldn't bother to run any other bussines [like selling my system]
There are plenty of system that people give for free on forums etc. so why pay for it?

this is different software...

I bought a lottery ticket today for £1.50, i felt i could afford it , and could live with the money not being in my pocket.
If i am to get returns, i am most likely (statistically) to recieve the lowest ammount of around £8, not enough to change my world.
But more importantly i am prepared to recieve nothing.

taking a punt with 4500 is something i would have to cross reference first

the site looks flimsy, i -who cannot code well at all - would be embarrassed to ask for any money on the back of a site like that. the site smells of a scam
i feel it is a scam. i could not give the site my money, but unfortunately you have, and getting it back ..

wait.. it does however offer a 30 day money back guarentee - here comes the cut and paste special... is it newly added? i dont know..
"
Try Trade Oracle now with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied within 30 days, you can return it for a full refund of the purchase price. With this kind of guarantee, you've got nothing to lose.
"
from..
Trade-Oracle.com - Home of Trade Oracle Trading Software

Someone tell me its the same site :)

This is not the same site. TradeOracle Software - Instant Buy and Sell, Add Stocks, CFD, Forex,Forex signal Trading Software and Trade Oracle are different products. The potential confusion between the products may not be a coincidence either.

"
"

Sorry, wrong site. Woodcrusher got his money extracted by the less than friendly person at tradeoracle.ch.

I personally find it odd that the TradeOracle guy seems to imply that Woodcrusher wants to scam him out of the software and also says that Woodcrusher isn't using it right so won't make money.

If Woodcrusher isn't able to make money with it, he certainly would not want to steal it. If Woodcrusher is making money with it, he's certainly gone to a lot of time, trouble, and embarrassment to post things here and open himself up to ridicule from people saying "He should have known better."

TradeOracle's arguments against giving a refund are mutually exclusive and don't make sense. My vote is that TradeOracle is a scam, unless he's willing to give a refund.

Well put Pharaoh! I totally agree.

All we are hearing from trade oracle (.ch!) are excuses to avoid a refund, like he refused support, asked for refund right away, only had so much to trade with (what's that got to do with anything?)..

Instead of personal insults, profanity, accusing the customer of scamming, etc.. a 'professional' business would state what their official return policy is (right now to us, on the web site, and in purchase terms and conditions document) and tell Woodcrusher why a return/refund is being refused for his case.

I went through the thread over on FX Fisherman. I highly recommend the last post on the first page. It's some messages exchanged between Tony and a potential customer called Mr. Pedro.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Sometimes I travel to Zurich, is there any possibility to buy this item in person?

Thank you.

Best regards,
-------------------------------------------
Hello Mr. Pedro

Thanks for your enquiry about our product.
We would like to tell u that we can not deliver this product in person, we can only send it to paid customers
Via Download.
Thank you

Best Regards"

And then I replied:

"Mr. Tony,

I have another question, it is possible for you to post screenshots of its daily performance over the past few weeks. As you might agree your product looks good but it is expensive so I want to be sure of what I am buying.

Thank you.

Regards,"

The answer I got was:

"Sorry I haven`t been recording screen shots of the past performance for last 3weeks or so
Though a client sent us his performance after about few weeks of trading scalping with tradeoracle pro, non of our clients
Is unhappy about the performance of our system. As matter of fact, we don’t persuade clients
In other to buy our product, less people using it better for my clients, many have doubled their accounts
In matter of days, trading our system.
Pls be informed that in less than 24 hours we will increase the price, so better hurry up and save your self about $1000 or more

Best Regards

Tony"

He wants 4500 Euros but refuses to show his face to a client. Also notice the standard "buy now or the price will go up tomorrow" line. This post went up back in January, but the price seems to be exactly the same.

Here's the original thread:
Holy Grail System for sale? - Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back