• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss uTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
This trader is definitely a scam, I invested USD14,250 on 30th october 2017, then i realized that they have bad reviews on the internet, mostly the reviews are talking about the "expert broker with many years of experiences" losing all your money in trades and asking you to invest more and more, without having the ability to wirthdraw your money even after you hit double the profit from the amount you invested.

So, i started my battle to get my money back. I contacted my banks to initiate chargeback, but was rejected several times as they said according to the cards rules and regulations, chargeback is not allowed for trading/gambling related transactions, but i have not even start to trade yet.

I was using Citibank, Standard chartered and DBS bank Ltd cards to do the investment so i had to deal with 3 banks.
I also contacted those scammers to try to get my money back through the withdrawal button at their website. They actually delayed the process for many months. (till end of feb'18 i have not get a single cent back). They said i have to get my financial advisor which is Ashley Greene/Belle sullivan, to agree to my requests and do voice confirmation to say that yes i want my ****ing money back. Even after I went through all those, nope i didn't see my money too. And they also blocked me from their website, because i will look into the withdrawal page everyday and do screen shots, because they have been cancelling my withdrawal request as they want. So, yeah they can go into your account and take your money even when you have a password.

I kept pressing those scammers and they actually returned the amount on my standard chartered cards with less of 1K USD, at first they said that amount is because they gave me bonus when i signed up, but no i didn't receive any bonus, so i gave them all the screen shots to proof that fact. So, after that they changed it to, because you want to withdraw all your money when you haven't even make any profit so we have to charge you USD1k. I kept pressing them for more evidences for me to screenshot, because i am gonna use all those email conversations as my evidences to force my banks and VISA+MASTER to agree with me that if they didn't help me, i will never get my money back.

So finally Citibank and DBS bank Ltd agree to do the chargeback for me. While standard chartered bank rejected flatly for the chargeback, because those scammers returned some of my money (still less of 1K usd). After waited for more than 45 days, I called the banks and keep pressing for the status of my chargeback, because from what i know the merchant will only have 45-60 days to answer to a chargeback with evidences to back their claims if they refused to return the money. But eventually and obviously they do not have any evidences and the banks actually return my money to me, at the end of march 2018.

So, my word of advise, do not put your money with this broker as they are definitely scammers. Do charity instead.

Back