• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexPhasr.com

General discussions of a financial company
How can I try out EA Phasr ???

Spam Cat is very curious why you would ask how to try out Phasr. You left a 5 Star review the same day which said...

I was very impressed with minimal capital EA can you survive to this day. I shake his special thumb for EA Phasr

Spam Cat will stir fry you in a wok. Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

EA forexphasr.com hi how you can give a lot of profit while the minimum deposit you please explain to me

SpamCat thinks you are very tasty. Above, you ask a question about how to use Phasr, as if you haven't used it. The same day, you left a 5 star review which said...

I was so amazed with the results of the EA forexphasr.com and admiration, I reason every time I saw a review of EA certainly with substantial funds, but EA is very special with the small funds can earn maximum profit, I am aware of your EA Drawdon quite large, but it it could be possible because your deposit is also small so Drawdown looks great, I hope to have your EA and I will deposit the funds were passable, successful greetings from Malaysia

Spam Cat will roast you in the oven. Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

i purchased few days ago.. its making profit but vendor trade and result not matching.

To : md didarul alam
Thank you for your share
Can you tell us the following :
1 - Is it a trade copier, you receive trades from the provider to your MT4 ?
2 - Is it an EA , you installed on your computer, and it generates trades on your MT4 ?
3 - What is the profit made ? how much percentage comparison to your balance ?
Thank you for your sharing

I was just curious. The results and transactions for this EA and FXTR are pretty much identical?!? And they both seem to given up trading a few days ago.

Back