• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSignal30.com (Muh Ikhsan)

General discussions of a financial company
I have read the negative discussion comments about Muh Ikhsan and the Signal 30 trading software. I have this software, and use the Platinum Version and have just requested his new Imagine 2018 version. I bounced around trading systems and finally took the time to learn the software, follow the trading rules and be patient, and I do make some great profits from his system. I gave him my trading account number and he hasn't disturbed my account! I think he might just register his software. I don't know. He has always been very responsive to me and kind, reminding me not to trade with my emotions! The key to profiting with Signal 30 is to learn the rules and be patient. Only trade when the signals are given. Every signal is not a trade! He clearly says to trade when other time frames match. I'm a swing trader and like to hold onto trades, and his system is good for me. It also says that he does not give refunds! Before you buy his software know this.

So many traders don't take the time to learn, They just want that holy grail. There are always going to be losses, but many can be prevented when using his system by placing stop losses and by watching leverage, and trading higher time frames. It's also good to know your support and resistance levels and how to draw trendlines. Instead of getting frustrated and leaving crappy reviews about the software, check yourself first. Just sayin....

I too have had success using forexsignal30 systems. I have been using the earlier forexsignal30 systems for several years. Have tried others but always come back to this one. The Impulse 2018 has worked best of all for me. My advice would be to trade the H4 in line with the Daily TF and not to overtrade.

Back