• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TempletonFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I was one of the this broker service provider and Mike andrews did not pay my salary I showed him the money and he could earn good profit from trades but when I was asking my money he was all of the time in meetings.
It is an advice to avoid this broker because he will not process withdraw and salaries like what he did with me.
also this broker is using EA for fund managing and EAs can fail all of the time and EAs are really risk to trade.
I recommend you use any other broker, do not trust this personality.
He said that he will pay my salary 15th June but he does not process anything.
I will report this job to FPA and any other website to know any body about this cheating.
AVOID THIS BROKER, It is an advice.
"HE DOES NOT HAVE MANY CLIENT AND NO REVIEW, DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON. IT IS AN ADVICE"
ALSO I SENT TO THIS PERSON MY Nationality ID card and scare that he can do other bad jobs with my ID card to make me problem.
listen to my advice, he is good make up person to do not pay your money.
who is not giving salary how will return your money?
I sent 4 signals on May and all of them were in profit because he asked to show him real money, EUR USD and other pairs are changing the direction how like I said him but he did not want any money me.
Do not have real account with this broker because maybe he will not return your money like my salary.
Also, I sent my nationality Id card to this person "Mike Andrews" and I scare to cheat by this one too.
While company owner is cheating how will return your money?
CADCHF touched the TP like what that I said before to this company.

Attachments

• analysis.PNG
    analysis.PNG
    225.9 KB · Views: 2
Back