ForexMart Ignoring 1000 € Withdrawal

RedasV

Private
Here is a thing about this "regulated" broker. Actually yes, they are regulated at CySEC as "Tradomart Ltd"
www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/71294/
But this license doesn't mean anything for them and I read that regulated at CySEC same as unregulated at all.
So I opened an account without any bonus, because bonus its just makes more trouble for you when you want to withdraw them. And I made few small trades just to test this broker with execution speed to look how things work. I made two withdrawals by skrill, it was just around 50 € and received them just next working day, but suppose to get in 1-7 working hours www.forexmart.com/deposit-withdraw-page
It's all fine, receiving funds next day it's not bad at all. Until I made this trade: Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 10.02.55.png
As you can see I made withdraw after few minutes of 1000 € and 23.90 € is their fee.
I made this withdraw early morning 2016 July 15 hoping to receive them same day, but of course I didn't. So I wrote them an email and here is what they say:
Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 10.38.46.png
I wrote them back everyday since now, but no replays from them. All I have now is just live support (chat), but all they say that I have to contact Finance Department, because we are not dealing with finance issues.

And that's not all about this fraud broker. When I made this 1000 € profit on that account they started to use MetaTrader 4 Virtual Dealer Plug-in. Here is a video about it:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqNUVf5ShnY&list=PLAYYLFaEfmnAoxOYaPo7GXGySMo5oV9VY&index=7
So what they do to me, is if I want to open or close position, or open or close pending order I have to wait 10-20 seconds. Thing is that everything is OK with other new account I just opened.
I will open a case against this company, have nothing else to do.

I just talked with ForexMart live support and invited them to join this scam alert thread. If they are serious company and respect their clients they should reply to this thread if they have something to say about this withdrawal delay.
Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 12.49.11.png

I just talked with ForexMart live support and invited them to join this scam alert thread. If they are serious company and respect their clients they should reply to this thread if they have something to say about this withdrawal delay.
View attachment 26394

Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.forexmart.com too and if its not done tomorrow then tell them that you have left review at fpa and you will do the same in all review sites your find all over the net.

I did write a review here in the first place yesterday. They really don't care about it.

Lets wait till Monday and hope that it will be done else I`ll tell you some more suggestion to get your money back.

Just quick update. I just received a call from my "manager" Natalia Marina. Basically what she said is that we are still working on your withdrawal and order delaying issue and hopefully it will be soled today or tomorrow. Once again I asked her to provide me a unique reference number for CyCEC, but she was just repeating "please wait an answer from Finance Department".

Hi, I had same issue like you. Totally same scam story but with lower money. I've deposit 30€ I trades some days then I reached about 90€. Then i did Withdrawal request but they never replied me. Just bunch of bastard SCAMS. I will full Internet of SCAM for them and I will contact Cysec too!

Inform Cysec that the broker is ignoring requests for a unique reference number.

Back