• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StackOptions.com

General discussions of a financial company
pls beware the stackoptions.com. I really dont want anyone to be the victim of this company anymore. I dont want talk so much about this company but i really hope all the malaysian can use their money wisely for other good investment. thanks to god that, i didnt give the number of my credit card to the bastard girl, i have one moment want to give the number to her because she promised u will help me deposit. but after thinking, i feel something wrong with my mind, may be i had already fall into her traps, so at last i refuse her and i deposit my money by my own.

My name is Lee Jong Young and now staying in Kuala Lumpur.

I am individual investor of Stackoptions. My former broker name is Daniel Beck.

If you’re thinking investment for this platform, please don’t involve at all.

I never received any single amount of my fund although numerous times reminder
message. My total amount to collect is almost usd200,000.

Not only me but also many local investors face similar problem while they are struggling
to collect their fund. This is reality.

I don’t want to recommend Stakcoption, especially Daniel Beck. He disappeared
suddenly without any notice/comment, but still he is hard working to recruit innocent
investors while Stackoptions take care of him.

If you want to listen more details of my story, I will share all of my suffering story with you
upon request.

My contact detail is +60-12-784-9962 and email is jacky@macorship.com

P.S. If you would contact Stackoptions office telephone number or try to contact live chat, all
are fake since nobody can attend your contact. Another thing, they don’t disclose their office
address and license. Please judge this platform under very common sense.

facebook.com/Stackoptions-SCAM-1115151001963593/

This is 'Stackoptions - Scam' facebook page which copied victim's review from various internet for good reference from innocent investors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I invested in Stackoptions - a Binary Options broke in November 2016. I was told to fund it with USD5,000 for system called Replication which replicates professional traders positions. I was told that I would make about 25% a month of which 50% is allowed to be withdrawn on monthly basis. The broker cum Accounts Manager who was handling my account was a Daniel Beck.

In mid November, Daniel called me again to request that I take advantage of Equity in Amazon that will be maturing at the end of December and that I will be able to realise all my money upon its maturity. I funded it with USD10K. In the meanwhile, he called me again to say that there is another short term equity in Oil that will be maturing in 3rd week of December and I will be able to withdraw all my profits and capital. However, when the maturity date came, i called him and he told me that he had actually placed it all in Amazon which would expire end of the month.

Then came year end and many trader in our whatsapp group started complaining that Daniel Beck is not allowing their withdrawal and instead has illegally placed all their trades in long term despite all of them changing their passwords. In other words, he had hacked it to place the trades in long term whereby disallowing any withdrawal.

In my case, he told me that he is working on it and system has made an error and that all my equity will be reflected. This was subsequently corrected. I submitted my withdrawal for USD10,000 and my balance was more than USD50,000 by now. The withdrawal for USD10,000 was approved after he Daniel Beck requested that he wanted to place my funds of USD25000 in BOA which matures in February 2017.

Came February, he kept on giving excuses for both the withdrawal and the BOA maturity. He stopped taking calls and messages. But when I mentioned I have some interested investors, he immediately started responding. But as I insisted on my withdrawal of USD10,000 he cut off my whatsapp and Skype by blocking me.

I would like to know how, I can get back my money if not for the profits at least the capital.
I am also attaching screen shots of my positions in Stackoptions

upload_2017-5-13_11-50-24-png.31921

Back