• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CIBFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hey guys, just another thing I noticed about this CIBFX broker, when looking for them to download their platform, they appear as CIB Capital Investment Brokers Limited...

dOPw8dh.jpg

And if you look that on the UK Companies House, it says that this company is dissolved???

juygvX4.png

Does that mean the company really does not exist anymore? Also, is there a true chance to recover our money back???

Hey guys, just another thing I noticed about this CIBFX broker, when looking for them to download their platform, they appear as CIB Capital Investment Brokers Limited...

dOPw8dh.jpg

And if you look that on the UK Companies House, it says that this company is dissolved???

juygvX4.png

Does that mean the company really does not exist anymore? Also, is there a true chance to recover our money back???
If you had any issue with them then I suggest you to open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker, so you will get the idea regarding how to get your funds back from them.

This is Tarek Abdallah and his wife, they steal the company from the original owner as they were working for him and started to take ppl money before shutting down it.
https://www.facebook.com/Lounakh?lst=732238332:84200298:1530213141
they are Palestinian Syrian living in Cyprus tel +35799977993 They are all names and they do everything you see they are very professional in scamming and starting fake companies.
for any info contact me REMOVED - Please post any information in the forums.

Image removed. Showing a picture of someone working at a company is permitted. Showing a picture including children is against FPA policy.

[QUOTE = "alejandrorb, publicación: 315716, miembro: 180273"]
¡Gracias por el consejo! voy a
[/CITAR]

Hola, creo que si ha tenido problemas, le sugiero a mi agente de LVM TRADE que sean excelentes en el servicio que brindan.

1593227607906.png

[QUOTE = "edd12, publicación: 323233, miembro: 182117"]
Este es su "nuevo IB" (al igual que Optimizer Capital), se llama SmartCapitalADvisor, tenga cuidado http://www.smartcapitaladvisor.com/ .

Mira a su equipo, ahora ni siquiera se molestan en cambiarlo, incluso son los mismos textos

SnLKNuT.jpg

[/CITAR]

Gracias por la info

Back