Tried to withdraw and TopOption deleted my gain.

etienne

Private
Hello dear trader I would like to complain via your site on topoption. I made a request for withdrawal of 29174 euros and it my deleted my gain !!!

I have deposited 13000 euros in all since July. I am back to have tros use the function canceled. I trade that in 60 seconds and I use this function very much but I use this function from the beginning and it has me Never said anything until I succeed to make profit to tell me that I have too use this function so it removes my winnings and my deposit.alors that I have to lose 50000 euros on my lost trade.in September I had managed to raise my account up to 16000 euros and its started to hang not to be able to pass of position then I lost everything and my account and returned to normal. I have passed 300 order in 2 Day with an average of one trade canceled. I am repproche of having too use it in 2 days while its actually months I use !!

It was on the 22nd and 23rd of November that I passed 300 order after my account was blocking as I do too much gain

I am French I use the translator to communicate my English and very bad if you do not understand everything that I said let me know. thank you

If you deposited with credit or debit card, gather up all the evidence. If there is anything like claims of "insured" trades or trades which the company employee promised "could not lose", but did, make sure to include that.

Contact the card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the disputes/fraud department. Explain exactly what happened and ask about a chargeback.

If the bank can't or won't help, or if you deposited by bank wire, WinChargeback may be able to assist you.

après nous avoir escroqué il ferme!!

Dear Client,

We wish to inform you that Leadtrade Ltd will cease all its activities and operations which includes the brand Topoption as of 1st of May 2017.

With regards to this please read below information very carefully:

As of 1st May 2017, you will not be permitted to:

1. Make new deposits; or
  2. Initiate any new positions or trades.

As a result of this we will close your trading account by the 1st of May 2017.

Should you have any questions or comments we're here to help out.

You can reach us directly via email atsupport@topoption.com .We will endeavor to respond to any or your queries as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Back