• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxShareRobots.com

General discussions of a financial company
I bought Renko Scalper EA from fxsharerobots.com with high hopes that it would work for me.
I loaded the software and experienced FIFO violations and Hedging violations on my account. Yes USA account. I contacted support for advice and they had no options for me except change to a non-US broker.
Their website clearly states "Works with all Brokers" on their main website. I asked for my money back as I could not use their software. They replied NO. DO NOT buy anything from fxsharerobots.com unless you understand the implications of FIFO and Hedging. I never got a chance to see if the software could work with all of the errors.

I bought Renko Scalper EA from fxsharerobots.com with high hopes that it would work for me.
I loaded the software and experienced FIFO violations and Hedging violations on my account. Yes USA account. I contacted support for advice and they had no options for me except change to a non-US broker.
Their website clearly states "Works with all Brokers" on their main website. I asked for my money back as I could not use their software. They replied NO. DO NOT buy anything from fxsharerobots.com unless you understand the implications of FIFO and Hedging. I never got a chance to see if the software could work with all of the errors.

We cannot change your broker rules. It is wrong to rely on your recommendations, just because it does not meet with your personal experience. It has nothing to do with our software. You cannot call whole company a Scam since it does not apply to your local broker laws. Hedging is not a scam, and it is a legal way to trade. Once you gain enough experience in Forex trading you should understand that it is best way to protect your trades and account. Not all our products uses hedging and that also depends how you set them. Also you can set your robots to trade only one side only if you wish. There are hundreds of brokers that accepts those concepts, its nothing wrong with it. So please consider those facts before you make such statements and don't rush to blame others, because of your inexperience or any other third party's restrictions.

Regards,
fxsharerobots.com administration.

Back