• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GTPcapital.com

General discussions of a financial company
Victims we should talk together in facebook what to do with Gtp capital joint action so we can get our money back ----> facebook.com/Gtp-capital-victims-joint-action-1352168064897457/

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for GTPcapital.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

The fraudster merchant GTPcapital
they ran away almost £40, 000 deposits
my platform stands at £125, 000 and
they promise withdrawal of £50, 000 last month Jun 6, 2017 but a broken promise, because this fraudster merchant GTPcapital uses my funds to trade without my permission, that made my account locked as broker explained, and then he ask me to pay 16, 000 euros to liquid my account, so he can process my withdrawal
Desperate to withdraw my money in the platform so i can pay my credit cards, i was force to pay the 16, 000 euros for he promise withdrawal on June 16, 2017, but another broken promise
The fraudster merchant GTPcapital | Global Trading Partners is asking for another £20, 000 aside from the £40, 000 they already have in my platform account
but because i refuse to give them another £20, 000 so they switch off my platform services on June 21, 2017,
they said they're only interested on the 5% commissions of my profits, but they ran away both all my deposits and profits

I don't know what to do with my life ;'(
I thought I am doing what’s good for family, now I end up being screwed.
It was a very agonizing experience. I was sooo traumatized
my family got affected, how they see me struggling everyday, feeling sick in a daily basis thinking what to do now with our finances, we barely eat, sleep and endless crying for we don't know what to do

my complaint link ---> complaintsboard.com/complaints/gtp-capital-payment-not-received-as-promised-professional-fraudsters-unethical-behavior-c890775.html

Back