• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss StoxMarket.com

General discussions of a financial company
Stoxmarket manipulates the Metatrader !

I had a managed account with Stoxmarket and – with an account of 6200 USD - made a withdrawal request of 3000 USD on Friday,27.01.2017. On Monday 30.01.2017 between 3:31 h PM and 3:36 h PM I looked incredulously at my Metatrader as my account collapsed back to 800 USD.

What happened ? In the above time frame the Nasdaq fell „like a rock“ – and my account account manager made one buy trade after another. The first trade looked like this:

1/30/2017 3:30:56 PM

Buy

NSDQ-MAR17

1/30/2017 3:32:20 PM

In short:

Duration of the trade: 1 min24 sec

Loss: 3245 USD

Looking more closely I recognized after making a test trade that my Metatrader was disabled, Therefore these trades were virtual – for Stoxmarket, but real for me, because my account was reduced by 5400 USD.

I made a research in the internet if this kind of manipulation of the Metatrader ever occured – but could find nothing comparable.

What was the reaction of Stoxmarket ?

a) My account manager, Adrian Clive, told me that after his investigation a robot was responsible for these trades but did not propose that I get a refund. (This was before I detected the above manipulation).

b) Support, see e-mails below.

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 01. Februar 2017 um 20:47 Uhr
Von: "Manfred Schall"

An: stoxmarket <support@stoxmarket.com>
Betreff: Fw: Robot

Dear Sirs,

I came to the conclusion that it is completely impossible that a Robot could have made the trades.that brought down my account from over 6000 USD to 808 USD in less than 5 min.

Please send me back the deposit of 3000 USD I send to you.

Kind Regards,

Manfred Schall

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 02. Februar 2017 um 15:53 Uhr

An: support@stoxmarket.com

Betreff: Aw: Ticket Closed - Fw: Robot

You are criminals who manipulated data. You will hear from me soon when I publish my findings on Forexpeacearmy etc.

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 02. Februar 2017 um 17:04 Uhr

Von: StoxMarket <support@stoxmarket.com>

An: manfred_schall

Betreff: Re: Fw: Robot

Hi Manfred Schall,

Ticket: https://stoxmarket.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/11060

We can assure you that this matter is being looked into by the appropriate department. You will be contacted with the status at the earliest availability. This has already been marked as an urgent matter.

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 02. Februar 2017 um 17:31 Uhr

Von: "Manfred Schall" <manfred_schall@web.de>

Betreff: Aw: Re: Fw: Robot

I have proof:

a) That the trades made on 30.01.2017 were not made on the Metatrader platform but by manipulation.

b) The trades with which 5000 USD were removed in 4 min from my account were made to reduce my account in view of my withdrawal request made on 27.01.2017.

This is a criminal act !

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 02. Februar 2017 um 21:45 Uhr

Betreff: Aw: Re: Fw: Robot

I need an answer to the following question:

At 15:30 h the Nasdaq was falling like a rock and every spritually sane trader would have made sell trades. Your account manger decided to make buyl trades. Why ?

The only spiritually sane explanation is: because Stoxmarket gained more with buy trades than with sell trades. And this proves also the fact that the trade was not traded with the MT4, e. g. on the market. The result was that Stoxmarket gained my loss of over 5400 USD because my capacity to claim a withdrawal was reduced by that amount. By contrast had I gained with sell trades 5000 USD my account would have been at 11.000 USD and now I could claim as a payout.

No more e-mail from Stoxmarket.

I made a withdrawal request on Friday and they "killed" my account on Monday, see above. What would be the Visa code applicable in this case ? I would be grateful for a response.

Back