Barkley Capital

Jane Osanife

Recruit
I signed up with Swarm Intelligence trading software on December 6, 2016 and they assigned me to a broker named Barkley Capital. The account manager at Barkley Capital named Paul Garcia contacted me after signing up and requested me to deposit a minimum of $1000.00 USD via wire transfer in order to activate the account. He explained that since I live in Canada, $1000.00 USD via wire transfer was required as a minimum deposit because they do not accept credit cards from Canadian Banks. In line with his instructions, I wired $1000.00 USD on December 7, 2016 from my Canadian bank to Barkley Capital as per the banking information provided to me by email by the account manager. The funds were received by Barkley Capital on December 12, 2016 and they sent me an email confirmation of receipt of funds and immediately my account was activated with $1000.00 USD on December 12, 2016 and my account was verified on December 13, 2016. Unfortunately for me, Swarm Intelligence trading software closed their doors to the public on December 9, 2016 and as such my software was not activated by Swarm Intelligence. I noticed that I was unable to place trades through the software on the broker platform. I contacted Barkley Capital on December 14, 2016 to see if they could resolve the problem from their end. I also contacted Swarm Intelligence but got no reply back. One of the senior brokers or representatives at Barkley Capital named Bill contacted me and tried to persuade me to trade with them manually even if the Swarm Intelligence software was not functioning well. I declined his request and explained to him that my interest was specifically to trade using the software. He then promised to attempt contacting Swarm Intelligence on my behalf in order to solve the activation problem.

He got back to me twice to give me updates informing me that he was unable to reach Swarm Intelligence. He promised to make another attempt to reach them and get back to me before Christmas 2016. As I didn't hear back from him as promised, I went ahead and formally requested for the withdrawal of my $1000.00 USD by wire transfer. I provided my wire transfer details on the withdrawal page. The request for withdrawal was made on December 28, 2016 and is still pending till date. I have been chasing Barkley Capital for the withdrawal of my deposit since January 3, 2017. I emailed my account manager on January 3, 2017 regarding the withdrawal request and he said he simply replied on the same day stating that he would find out. He never contacted me again. I emailed him seven times since January 3, 2017 to follow up on my withdrawal and received no reply. He ignored all my emails. The senior broker or representative named Bill left me a voice message on my cell phone on January 9, 2017 stating that he had been on holidays and had just resumed. He did not mention anything about my withdrawal request but left a UK number where I could reach him. The number he left is the official contact phone number for Barkley Capital which you will find on their website (+44 2033181331). I called this number several times on several occasions but unfortunately calls are monitored by an automated phone system which either keeps you on hold permanently, or does not direct calls nor receive messages. So it is practically impossible to reach anyone at Barkley Capital. I haven't heard back from Bill since the voice mail he left on January 9, 2017.

On January 6, 2017 I emailed the support team regarding my withdrawal request and they replied back on January 9, 2017 stating that they would contact Finance department and get back to me asap. The support team email is the official contact email address provided by Barkley Capital on their website. The support team did not contact me as promised. I emailed them four times since January 9, 2017 to follow up on my withdrawal but they ignored all my emails. I have not heard anything back from Barkley Capital since then. They have refused to reply my emails or provide me with any information as regards why my $1000.00 USD deposit has not been transferred to me as requested.

I feel that I have been robbed by this broker especially as they are unreachable by phone or email and have not contacted me since January 9, 2017.

I have attached documents showing evidence of deposit, some email correspondence and an email from finance department confirming my deposit. Although in the email, they cleverly did not specify the amount. They also gave me a bonus of $1000.00 which I rejected and they promptly removed the bonus from my account. I have screen shots of my account on their platform showing my deposit of $1000.00 including the withdrawal page showing the date of the withdrawal request and showing my request status as 'pending'. This is still the status of my withdrawal as at today. I have attached documents as at today - February 07, 2017.

Attachments

• Supporting Docs 3.pdf
    834.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Supporting Docs confirmation of deposit.pdf
    457.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Emails.pdf
    375.2 KB · Views: 4
I signed up with Swarm Intelligence trading software on December 6, 2016 and they assigned me to a broker named Barkley Capital. The account manager at Barkley Capital named Paul Garcia contacted me after signing up and requested me to deposit a minimum of $1000.00 USD via wire transfer in order to activate the account. He explained that since I live in Canada, $1000.00 USD via wire transfer was required as a minimum deposit because they do not accept credit cards from Canadian Banks. In line with his instructions, I wired $1000.00 USD on December 7, 2016 from my Canadian bank to Barkley Capital as per the banking information provided to me by email by the account manager. The funds were received by Barkley Capital on December 12, 2016 and they sent me an email confirmation of receipt of funds and immediately my account was activated with $1000.00 USD on December 12, 2016 and my account was verified on December 13, 2016. Unfortunately for me, Swarm Intelligence trading software closed their doors to the public on December 9, 2016 and as such my software was not activated by Swarm Intelligence. I noticed that I was unable to place trades through the software on the broker platform. I contacted Barkley Capital on December 14, 2016 to see if they could resolve the problem from their end. I also contacted Swarm Intelligence but got no reply back. One of the senior brokers or representatives at Barkley Capital named Bill contacted me and tried to persuade me to trade with them manually even if the Swarm Intelligence software was not functioning well. I declined his request and explained to him that my interest was specifically to trade using the software. He then promised to attempt contacting Swarm Intelligence on my behalf in order to solve the activation problem.

He got back to me twice to give me updates informing me that he was unable to reach Swarm Intelligence. He promised to make another attempt to reach them and get back to me before Christmas 2016. As I didn't hear back from him as promised, I went ahead and formally requested for the withdrawal of my $1000.00 USD by wire transfer. I provided my wire transfer details on the withdrawal page. The request for withdrawal was made on December 28, 2016 and is still pending till date. I have been chasing Barkley Capital for the withdrawal of my deposit since January 3, 2017. I emailed my account manager on January 3, 2017 regarding the withdrawal request and he said he simply replied on the same day stating that he would find out. He never contacted me again. I emailed him seven times since January 3, 2017 to follow up on my withdrawal and received no reply. He ignored all my emails. The senior broker or representative named Bill left me a voice message on my cell phone on January 9, 2017 stating that he had been on holidays and had just resumed. He did not mention anything about my withdrawal request but left a UK number where I could reach him. The number he left is the official contact phone number for Barkley Capital which you will find on their website (+44 2033181331). I called this number several times on several occasions but unfortunately calls are monitored by an automated phone system which either keeps you on hold permanently, or does not direct calls nor receive messages. So it is practically impossible to reach anyone at Barkley Capital. I haven't heard back from Bill since the voice mail he left on January 9, 2017.

On January 6, 2017 I emailed the support team regarding my withdrawal request and they replied back on January 9, 2017 stating that they would contact Finance department and get back to me asap. The support team email is the official contact email address provided by Barkley Capital on their website. The support team did not contact me as promised. I emailed them four times since January 9, 2017 to follow up on my withdrawal but they ignored all my emails. I have not heard anything back from Barkley Capital since then. They have refused to reply my emails or provide me with any information as regards why my $1000.00 USD deposit has not been transferred to me as requested.

I feel that I have been robbed by this broker especially as they are unreachable by phone or email and have not contacted me since January 9, 2017.

I have attached documents showing evidence of deposit, some email correspondence and an email from finance department confirming my deposit. Although in the email, they cleverly did not specify the amount. They also gave me a bonus of $1000.00 which I rejected and they promptly removed the bonus from my account. I have screen shots of my account on their platform showing my deposit of $1000.00 including the withdrawal page showing the date of the withdrawal request and showing my request status as 'pending'. This is still the status of my withdrawal as at today. I have attached documents as at today - February 07, 2017.
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.barkleycapital.com/contact/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13517/barkleycapital.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Make sure to include the link to this thread in that email invitation you send to Barkley Capital.

Also, how did you deposit? If by credit card, did the monthly statement with that charge say Barkley Capital or something else?

Make sure to include the link to this thread in that email invitation you send to Barkley Capital.

Also, how did you deposit? If by credit card, did the monthly statement with that charge say Barkley Capital or something else?
I deposited by wire transfer.

Go to your bank and local police. Ask how to file wire fraud charges.

What country are you in?

Back